What's new

Taste of Chaos 2008 American Tour

Nan Desu Ka

Jrock Addict
27 Feb 2007
tasteofchaoshw2gif-1.jpg

Taste of Chaos is an annual American tour spanning from February - May And will be touring 46 American cities. Now Taste of Chaos usually has a complete American roster of bands ranging from alternative to hard rock genres. But for the first time ever the people behind the tour have invited Jrock bands to come join the tour. Some of you may already know that D'espairsRay and Mucc have been invited and will be joining the tour! But just this morning an announcement was made that three more jrock bands have been invited. Their not saying who just yet, but they have said that 2 of the 3 bands have never been to America. It looks like this year's tour is gonna be the best yet with at least 5 jrock bands! So my question for you is who do you think will be the three bands that just joined? This is a discussion thread for the upcoming tour so feel free to join in the excitement for what is sure to be an amazing tour!!

Personally I'm hoping very much the three bands will be Girugamesh, Gazette, and Siva! What about you?

^ OMG! you're kidding?! ahhh i'm so excited! But girugamesh has already come to america so i doubt that they might be coming.
Gazette could be one of them.

well if you read carefully what I wrote, they say that 2 of the 3 haven't been to america, but one group has, I'm hoping that one is Giru =D

oooohh......hehe oops! :p I must have been to excited to read that. xDDD
God i hope they come! I missed them in May.
I have no clue who else it could be. My mind is blank!
*gasp* wait! It could be Sadie too!

my mind has run amok with possibilities....damn I cant wait to find out what bands and what cities!!!

While Taste of Chaos has not been worth my time in the past, the chance to see D'espairsRay and Mucc live is too good to pass up. I wonder what other bands will be playing for the 2008 tour. Hopefully not Aiden. The Used wouldn't be that bad, but I'm disappointed with Atreyu being the headliner, but that's easily fixed by leaving early.

ARGH! I wasn't sure if this was true, omg.
Ok seriously? I think I'll have to save like I've never saved before and fly out to see as many of the gigs as possible.
Theres so many possiblities, but yeah I thought girugamesh too. I don't know but I can't see GazettE on TOC for some reason. This is so cool! :D:D:D:D

Could you show me where it was announced that there would be 5 Jrock bands? I know of three for sure: MUCC, D'espairsRay, and The Undernetah (don't know who they are though). So you're saying there's two more?

Thanks for any clarification!

J-rock Is The Best!!

:eek:The Japanese bands are breaking into the American society and i am so happy that i actually love the music now, it relates who i am and what i act like. Thank you to the song that got me into the Japanese Music area, It all started with ~TM R- Heart of sword~ and then it aggressively grew more addicting and my heart goes out to the Japanese bands out there. :eek:
Anyways, I hope it would be one my favorite bands of all; Girugamesh!
It'd be awesome if S.K.I.N. came to the Taste of chaos.
I wanna see MUCC and Despairs Ray.
:56:

Could you show me where it was announced that there would be 5 Jrock bands? I know of three for sure: MUCC, D'espairsRay, and The Undernetah (don't know who they are though). So you're saying there's two more?

Thanks for any clarification!

a japanese rock myspace page called Jrock Kansen Radio had reported that 3 more bands were going to join, but it appears now that they were mistaken, whether it was a joke or just bad info I dont know, but yeah it'll only be 3 as far as I know...though I wish Girugamesh would join lol

News! for those of you unsure of who "The Underneath" are, after an interview with Jrock Revolution.com it has been confirmed that The Underneath are the popular jrock band formally known as "TRANSTIC NERVE" after playing the Knitting Factory in LA earlier this year they decided to start over in a new direction. To learn more about "The Underneath" read the interview on Jrock Revolution

also, 36 out of the 46 tour dates have now been announced and can be found below.

2/29 Kansas City, MO Kemper Arena
3/1 Milwaukee, WI The Eagles Ballroom
3/3 Minneapolis, MN Roy Wilkins Auditorium
3/4 Chicago, IL Allstate/UIC Pavilion
3/5 St. Louis, MO Family Arena
3/7 Dayton, OH Hara Arena ¢セ
3/8 Detroit, MI Cobo Arena
3/9 Pitt/Youngstown, PA Chevrolet Centre
3/11 Portland, ME Cumberland County Civic Center
3/12 Asbury Park, NJ Convention Hall
3/14 Philadelphia, PA Tweeter Center
3/15 Boston, MA Tsongas Arena
3/16 Nassau, NY/East Rutherford, NJ Nassau Coliseum/Izod Arena
3/18 Washington, DC Patriot Center
3/20 Orlando, FL TD Waterhouse Centre/Central Florida Fairgrounds
3/21 W. Palm Beach/Orlando Sound Advice Ampitheater/Bayfront Park
3/22 Atlanta, GA Gwinnett Center
3/25 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
3/26 Houston, TX Verizon Theater
3/28 Dallas, TX Nokia Theatre
3/29 El Paso, TX UTEP/Don Haskins Center
3/30 Phoenix, AZ Jobing.com/Glendale Arena/Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum
4/1 Las Vegas, NV MGM/The Palms
4/3 Los Angeles, CA Long Beach Arena
4/4 San Diego, CA San Diego Sports Arena/Cox Arena
4/5 San Jose, CA Event Center/HP Pavilion
4/7 Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena
4/9 Seattle, WA WaMu Center
4/10 Vancouver, BC Pacific Coliseum
4/12 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
4/13 Calgary, AB Pengrowth Saddledome
4/15 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
4/17 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
4/18 Montreal, QC The Stade Uniprix/Bell Centre
4/19 Quebec, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena/Pavillion de La Jeunesse

unfortunately none of the jrock bands are coming to Canada.

**** that RTOC tour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom