What's new

takiko kobayashi (maiden name)

john giuli

Registered
21 Mar 2016
I am trying to locate takiko kobayashi (maiden name) or her children. from 1954-1957 when i was 6-8 years old and she was 17-20, she worked for my family taking care of my my siblings and me. My father John giuli, was in the US Air Force and we lived in tokyo at washington heights housing area (was torn down for the 1960 olympics) as well as tachikawa air base. my mother was mary alice, and my siblings were maryjoe 12-15 years, michael 5-7 years, and audry ouida (takiko called her coco) 1-3 years old. my mother corresponded with takiko through the early 70's. i know that she married (i think to a priest) and had at least 2 children, a boy and a girl. she would be close to 80 years old now. her memory remains strong with me and i want only to express that to her. i have no idea if it is possible to find someone with such little information, but if anyone has any ideas i would appreciate hearing them. thank you.

Do you still have any of the letters she sent? Do they mention the name of the priest or the temple where he worked?

Do you still have any of the letters she sent? Do they mention the name of the priest or the temple where he worked?
thanks for the reply mike. unfortunately, i have no more info. the letters were to my mother and were lost when she died. thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom