What's new

Sushicam.com -- Check it out!

sushicam

後輩
26 Aug 2002
Check out my site and let me know what you think, or if there is anything that you would like me to cover for you.

Outstanding page, Jeff! It is very user-friendly, and the photos you display are excellent. I like the Photo of the Day feature. Hm, have you thought about offering that service to other webmasters, テ? la iKjeld.com? That would be good promotion...

Just two minor suggestions:

1. perhaps you should reduce the number of Amazon ads on your index page

2. try to install a forum script right on your web site to avoid everyone.net's popup ads

Oh, and don't forget to sign up to our new banner exchange, the current exchange will only be functional until the beginning of January.

:)

Thomas,

Yes, I'm going to nix those Amazon adds as soon as I get back to Japan and I once again have access to my home computer. They just clutter up my index page.

I'll also sign up for the new banner exchange as soon as I get home. It has been driving a good amount of traffic to me and I am going to continue to use it.

I'd like to offer a photo of the day to other webmasters, but I'd have to research the script first. (I'm not very "Java-Savy" so it could take me a while)

Also, at this point I'm not smart enough to script my own forum, but I would like to dump everyoine.net if I could. Have you had any experience with YABB? Do they have pop-up ads?

Thanks again Thomas for the great service.

I know I speak for a lot of webmasters whe I say "Thanks" for your time in putting Japan Reference together.

Jeff

Jeff,

as for free boards, I'd suggest you to use phpBB or IB (Invision Board), I *heard* that YaBB is a consuming large amounts of server resources, but that could also relate to former versions. All of these boards do not use ads.

Hehe, JavaScript is an enigma to me too.

🙂

Back
Top Bottom