What's new

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel123

後輩
13 Sep 2007
How can people get dumb? I just read that the South Korean ambassador as announce that he will not keep a good relationship with Israel, if we won't pick them for the Expo 2008! That's the most stupidest thing i have ever heard... I mean why the hell do people get mad over the most stupidest rediculous things? Ah? Can someone tell me??? ☝

When I read the topic title I went: "what? Shakugan no Shana even here?" But no, it didn't turn out like that.

eh shakugnan no shana nani desuka?
anyways its because we are jews and everyone will always treat us different for as long as we are around. we are just too different.
i mean what bush is demanding of israel if it was reversed on america they would have to give back all of the southern united states to mexico.
were jewish you just have to learn to live with it...:(

um whats an op? and antisemitism has everything to do with any issue regarding jews

I mean why the hell do people get mad over the most stupidest rediculous things? Ah? Can someone tell me??? ☝

Because people are human beings, and as any number of human beings can and do get angry over even the smallest of things, from some number of other human beings' viewpoints and mental states, people get mad over the most stupid, rediculous things.

That however, is simply due to the reason that human beings are as much a part of nature as the chimps that live of one side of the river, and those that live on the other side (the pygmies). The difference is in the works of nature.

Could the OP bring his massive signature in line with JREF guidelines, please?

That ambassador is probably a korean christian. . .there are many over there!. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom