What's new

Strongest Console

i hit my ps2 with a slege and it still works...i also dropped ten plates on it...it still works, it shows that was just a black cardboard box hahahaha..i mean the one in the movies

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
i hit my ps2 with a slege and it still works...i also dropped ten plates on it...it still works, it shows that was just a black cardboard box hahahaha..i mean the one in the movies

Why would you hit your PS2 with a slege and drop ten plates on it. Can you make a movie of that.

u can buy a console u want which relates to ur tastes, then u can buy a gamecube so if a bully try's to bash u, CHUCK UR GAMECUBE AT HIM!! ^^

I will say this, majority of Nintendo's success does not come from their system at all. The reason Nintendo thrives is because of their handhelds, just go and look at the numbers and you'll see that their handhelds are the reason why they are where they are at, in the system competetion they aren't doing so hot.

I believe power of a system has proved that it does not signify which system is going to dominate. Also from what I have read from many other sources, the PS3 is more powerful than either the Revolution and the 360, I forgot where I got this from, but I will do my best to find the link and post it here. However again, that means nothing, as it's as a few people on this topic has stated, it is the games that will signify which machine will dominate.

I remember back in the 32-bit era when Sony and Sega where toe to toe fighting for becomming top dog. However we know that Sony won, how though, well, it's all because of one game, that made Sony dominate, and it was Final Fantasy VII, just a single game alone changed the difference. So I will always go with which system will have the games I want, PS3 will have my Tekken series, Gran Turismo Series, Final Fantasy series, and the Metal Gear Solid Series. Now just by looking at that alone, that makes me want to get the PS3 already, because of the games they have, Nintendo is a great company, they make excellent games, however if you go outside of Nintendo, lets be honest, their 3rd party games aren't very good at all.

I bough the GameCube mainly for one reason, Super Smash Bros. Melee, that's it, and just so I didn't waste my money on it, I bought Phantasy Star Online, Tales of Symphonia and Residen Evil 4, that's my entire list of games for my GC. I mean, games like Metroid, Zelda Wind Waker, Mario Kart, they where good, but they didn't woah me as much as they used too. Although that new Zelda game with the new and improved Mature version of Link looks very promising, and I can't wait to play it :).

However, it's as I said, it all depends on what games comes out for which system, to what I will buy. I'm going to get PS3 already, because of Tekken 6 or the Tekken demo they held for it, that alone makes me want the system, because I'm a hardcore fighting gamer, and plus I'm a lover of the Tekken series. Nintendo may win on the numbers scale, but if you look at it system wise, they aren't top dog, handheld maybe because they didn't really have any competetion there at all, as soon as they get more better 3rd party games, however Nintendo already has my money in for it, as they will have Super Smash Bros. Melee 3 with online play, that alone makes me want to buy it, other than that, that's it.

The other thing is, not everyone can afford all 3 of the systems, so they can only choose one system that they will go with. That's when the amount of games they want the most will contradict which system they will choose. Games decide wether a system will rise or fall, not the power of the system, it has been proven before, and it will clearly show again.

Btw, I don't care which system will be #1, I just want to see all the great games comming out for it, I can't wait 😊

Back
Top Bottom