What's new

storage facilities in Tokyo

onsen07

後輩
27 Apr 2007
Can anyone suggest where I can send my belonging to in Tokyo to store it for when I plan to stay in Japan? Do they have storage facilities around Tokyo?
Thanks in advance

Mike,
thanks for the info. have you used them before? are they reliable? Would they accept parcels from Fedex to be stored at their facilities? I am planning to move to tokyo this year and would like to start moving some of my stuff as soon as possible.

I've never used them before, but I go by their facility very often and see their trucks all the time. I can't guarantee them but I will say they would be a place I would consider if I were in need of such services. As to whether they would accept parcels prior to your arrival, I don't know but I doubt it. Isn't FedEx one heck of an expensive way to move?

I doubt that an English version exists and surely you don't expect me to translate the website for you, Fel1city.

Mike,Again thanks for the reply. I work for the airlines so Fedex is discounted. I'll check them out when I go to japan to set things up in a couple of month.

Back
Top Bottom