What's new

special training college~

Deniisse__

後輩
28 Nov 2008
Hi everybody~
I would like to ask about this kind of scholarship.
This year I applied, I passed the exam and the interview and also my documents have been sent.
I asked at the embassy about the final results when I was giving my documents and the woman who works there told me that there was going to be a response on december ... I'm getting nervous since this is my last year at school and I haven't applied to any university (actually I took an admission exam at school but that is another story ;D)
Maybe someone can talk about the education given at special training schools it would be helpful for me

thank you ;D

It's not December yet, so be patient another week or 2.

I don't know about such a college, but when they say a certain date, they really mean it here.

Was it beginning or end of December?

I know, I have to be patient.
She told me they were going to call me by the beginning of december.

thank you ;D

I applied for that same scholarship some years ago, and was told they'd let me know by the end of December that year, but I didn't receive anything until the middle of January. I didn't get it that time around, but got something much better later, so all is good in the world of dblbstrd :p
MEXT has a lot of stuff going on, so communication is not always prompt, unfortunately.
Just keep toughing it out!

Back
Top Bottom