What's new

Sophia, Keio, Waseda

gcho91

後輩
28 Aug 2009
I am currently a high school senior in the US. My father suggested that I look into Japanese universities because our family might have to go back to Korea (VISA problems). I speak fluent Japanese, but I chose these schools because they conduct classes in English.
I might be able to stay for freshman year in college. I'm thinking about staying in Rutgers until I have to move to Korea. But I was looking up Sophia, Keio, and Waseda universities - to get in, the SAT requirements are not that high, apparently. I have a 1720 which I plan on raising by October, hopefully. So if i pass EJU with a good score and meet all requirements for individual schools, I might have a chance.
But that means I'll have to go through transfer procedures, right? What do I have to do to get in to those schools when I'm in Korea? I think the procedures for first-year students and international transfer students are different....
yeah I'm completely confused. If someone could clarify all this for me, it would be great.

Oh, and do SAT scores and high school transcript matter if I apply as NOT a first-year student? I do have pretty good extracurricular, volunteer, and leadership activities and GPA is not bad either - 3.89 and rank 75 out of about 310.
:?

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you got into any of the colleges? If so do you think my gpa of 3.4 and SAT of 2000 and SAT Spanish 650 will let me in? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom