What's new

Sophia, Keio, Waseda average gpa and SAT score?

sara145

後輩
19 Nov 2010
Hello, I'm currently a junior at a high school in America.
I have started to think about college already and I am especially looking at Japan partly because my parents are from there and they want to move back there as soon as I graduate high school. I am looking at American colleges as well but I found more than enough information about them.

I am wondering what the average GPA is for an undergrad at Sophia, Keio and or Waseda is and their average SAT score?

My GPA right now isn't that wonderful, it is a 3.2 based on a 4.4 scale. (about a 3 on a 4.0 scale).
I haven't taken the SATs yet but most of the practice tests I've taken, I've gotten in the 1900 range and I hope to raise it to the 2000 as the year goes on.
I am looking at Sophia the most out of the 3 and I heard that it is really easy to get into FLA but is that true?

Thanks.

hi

hey there, hows it going.
So, I was wondering if you got into Waseda University. If so, I have a couple of questions for you. Thank you.

I've heard that if you have US citizenship and are coming from abroad, ICU gives you a tuition break. Might want to think about that school, too. Also, as opposed to the others, which are downtown, ICU is out west a ways.

@darrenhaha
I'm only a junior so I haven't even applied to schools yet. I'll be applying next spring but I'll definitely tell you if I get in or not.

@johnnyG
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks, that'll be great. I heard that only around 20% of classes at ICU are taught in English and my Japanese isn't that great that I can take classes in Japanese so I wasn't really looking into ICU but I definitely will now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom