What's new

Since I can't see the post, I don't know what I said.

Looking at the history, it seems that there was name calling from both participants.

Ah yes...that is true. I now remember the posts calling to ban the other, which I will point out that he started.

I just don't see how I was deserving of any sort of blame there or how I was just pissing in sandboxes. That guy took it upon himself to insult an entire class of people and declare an industry a problem with nothing to substantiate either stance whatsoever. And this being a Japan forum, I bet there are fans here (not me) who were insulted and felt attacked and given people like him, would not feel it safe or prudent to defend themselves.

But I didn't report him for insulting me. I didn't report him at all. And I did not feel a need for the thread closures.

In fact, it looks like more of his posts got removed than mine which is why I thought that sandbox response to me might have been a mistake.

I might have done better to just ask him what he thinks the problem with the junior idol industry is exactly, even if it was clear that guy is not going to come up with any sort of answer ever. Its all just gut reaction and he needs to learn that. His gut is his own problem. But he needed to learn that his gut was the point.

Anyway, its highly annoying all these summary thread closings, you know? It was bad enough they got closed one at a time until there were none and not with any sort of clear warning either. Just summary closings. That's just heavy handed.

And thanks for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom