What's new

Silver Ash

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
19 Sep 2004
guys can you please help me out? 🙂 i really want to get some sliver ash songs but have no clue where to get them... :( i want to listen to chinese rock more because im chinese and c-rock is pretty rare... so does anyone know where to download some? :? thanks! :)

I have a couple but they were definately hard to find!! It is so sad though...I have heard the reciently broke up!! :( I really like some of their stuff 2!! And Lucy was sooooo pretty I was sad when he left the band... 😌 If you want I can sent you the stuff?

OOOOOOooooo that would be great!!!! thank you! my email is [email protected] ^^
T_T noooo they really did break up? i thought it was only a rumor! ooo pretty Lucy...

They originally were supposed to play a final show here in the states last May then announce disbandment after that, but for passport delays, and inefficient managers, they couldnt make it.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure their disbanding is official. They recently released a new dvd though.

~0~ they were going to the US? ooo mann i wish they never broke up and went...
i was in China this summer though, and i heard some people say that there was a Silver Ash show in Beijing. i didn't go because i only discovered Silver ash then and even if i knew them from before no one would take me, my family thinks they are queer...
i heard only Lucy left the band and Yue joined, did they break up after that?
btw, PrincessBerriKiller can u send me some Silver ash songs? lol my email is [email protected] thank you 🙂

Winter said:
They originally were supposed to play a final show here in the states last May then announce disbandment after that, but for passport delays, and inefficient managers, they couldnt make it.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure their disbanding is official. They recently released a new dvd though.

Really? They were comming to the US? I never heard that.... 👍

mizerable_d said:
~0~ they were going to the US? ooo mann i wish they never broke up and went...
i was in China this summer though, and i heard some people say that there was a Silver Ash show in Beijing. i didn't go because i only discovered Silver ash then and even if i knew them from before no one would take me, my family thinks they are queer...
i heard only Lucy left the band and Yue joined, did they break up after that?
btw, PrincessBerriKiller can u send me some Silver ash songs? lol my email is [email protected] thank you 🙂

Sent um! Hope they get there ok! They will all be zipped! 👍
Lucy left but they didn't break up untill quite some time after that...

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! U ARE THE GREATEST! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD they are great!

oh my Lucy is an awsome guitarist!

Ehh... didn't I see something on another thread by one of the mods, saying "don't ask for copyrighted material here"? I believe that would apply in this case.

Back
Top Bottom