What's new

Upgrade Server maintenance

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Dear valued Members,

as a result of a server software upgrade this morning (JST), we are still tackling a few minor technical issues. I would like to apologise for any server hiccups you might still be experiencing (server reboots, pages that won't load, etc). For the technically minded: this is all in preparation of moving our websites to PHP7.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Not sure if this is the cause. My E-Mail notifications on new members were all missing the locations. I'll keep an eye on it and if it keeps up , I'll let you know. Just happened on the last 4 I received.

Hi Frank, I think these were cases where the IP addresses couldn't be resolved. That happens sometimes when users sign up via social media.

Update: Frank, you were right after all. It's definitely related to the upgrade. You can still find out the location though by clicking the IP link.

Last edited:
FYI: we have just enabled PHP7 which should result in a significant performance boost. We'll be monitoring the server overnight and kindly ask you to report any irregularities right here.

My locator started working again Saturday at 11AM , at least for a new member that just joined. Hopefully it's back to normal now.

Back
Top Bottom