What's new

Sega Player

I only wish petitions not endorsed by companies they're meant to affect counted for something. :(

Hello, Sg3000. I love Sega too. :)

I still play my dreamcast everyday. I long for the day when a new worthy system will come out. It will have to be a Sega, of course...

i know the petition will not make that sega make a new console but it should show that sega have many fans. so please give the petition url to friends from you. 👏

I really want to purchase DC, but my mate told me not to do so.
Anyway, i think Sega is a great great Giant, although he is having a break right now
:cool:

I dont give my lovely Dreamcast away!
I think it is one of the best console of the world and i hope somedays it gives a new Sega console.

Originally posted by SINOARTHUR
I really want to purchase DC, but my mate told me not to do so.
Anyway, i think Sega is a great great Giant, although he is having a break right now
:cool:

They're cheap. you can buy them for approximately $50 CDN used...

I'll sign it although but I still think nothing is going to change.
The videogame market is not about feelings. It's about marketing, scheduling and partnerships. And those are characteristics Sega has failed to show in the past few years (and consoles).

Originally posted by Marc
I'll sign it although but I still think nothing is going to change.
The videogame market is not about feelings. It's about marketing, scheduling and partnerships. And those are characteristics Sega has failed to show in the past few years (and consoles).

More importantly, it's all about money!

All I can say is Sega is better off developing third party software for the time being. Their partnership with Sammy didn't even go through.

me too before i had a dreamcast every day i played with DC after i sold DC and i bought PS2 after i sold out my Ps2 and i bought now X box, its the best X box!! but PS2 have more more many games.....X box now dont have many games but will arrive many news games next year. Anybody know commandos for PC ? i cant continue this game so i would like to see all levels of this fantastic game so if could help me to have a password to see all levels game i will be happy.thanks

sega is playing possum. they will come back out with a new system, five, ten or twenty, makes no diff. but they WILL do it

There are minimum 2 reasons for a DC:
1. SOUL CALIBUR (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2. DoA 2 (yeah!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom