What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Searching for my old dearest friend Shiho Tanaka /nee Yamamoto/ 最愛の友達を探す田中志保/山本ニー

Khaltar

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Japanese friends.

My name is Baasanjav Tavkhi from Mongolia, in the city Ulaanbaatar. From 1985 to 1989 I was studied in the city Kiev, Ukrian, in the state institute of culture. I lived with my girlfriend Shiho Tanaka /nee Yamamoto/ from Sapporo, Japan. She is my closest girlfriend. We wrote each other till 1993, after I and she was changed the addresses, and interrupted our relation. I hope, that my closest girlfriend Shiho is alive and healthy. Her son’s name is Eisuke Tanaka as I remember and now should be about 20-21 years old. I want to ask heartfelt, cordial help. Could you find out for me the new address and e-mail address of my girlfriend Shiho. Its will be for me very big pleasure. She will be very glad, if learns, that I search for her. Her last address was: Shiho Tanaka, Kita 30, Nishi x, x-x-xx. Kita-ku, Sapporo, Japan.

I want to announce by TV but I cannot find the address of Sapporo TV, and may be Shiho now live in other city of Japan, I write to you, please help me.

With regards Mrs. Baasanjav Tavkhi. (by Khaltar T, husband)

Phone: xxx-xx-x-xxxxxx, xxx-xxxxxx.

e-mail:

I was attached our pictures

親愛なる日本人の友達。

私の名前はモンゴル出身のウランバートル市にあるバーサンジャブタフキです。私は1985年から1989年まで、ウクライナの国立文化研究所で、ウクライナのキエフに留学しました。日本の札幌出身のガールフレンド田中志保さん/旧山本さんと住んでいました。彼女は私の最も近いガールフレンドです。私と彼女が住所を変更され、私たちの関係を中断した後、私たちは1993年までお互いに書いた。一番近いガールフレンドの志保ちゃんが元気で元気でいてほしいです。彼女の息子の名前は私が覚えているように田中栄輔であり、今では20歳から21歳くらいになるはずです。私は心からの心のこもった助けを求めたいです。ガールフレンド志保の新しいアドレスとメールアドレスを教えてください。それは私にとって非常に大きな喜びです。彼女は、もし知っていれば、私が彼女を探すのをとてもうれしく思うでしょう。彼女の最後の演説は、田中志保、北30、西x、x-x-xxxでした。札幌市北区。
テレビでアナウンスしたいのですが、札幌テレビの住所がわかりません。他の国の日本に住んでいる志保かもしれません。
Baasanjav Tavkhiさんについて。
電話:xxx-xx-xxxxxx、xxx-xxxxxx。
電子メール:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom