What's new

Saudi kingdom accused of assassination in Istanbul consulate

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
People and organizations of the world are angry about disappearing one of the oppositions of Saudi kingdom who entered the Embassy of Saudis and never existed.

He was an Arab reporter who mentioned the wrong and inhumanity policies of Saudi kingdom in Arabia frequently and also protested bombarding oppressed and poor people of Yemen that is done by bombers of this regime.

As he was in danger, he had to leave Arabia, migrate to Turkish and live there with same his nationality.

Last week, he refer to the embassy of Saudi kingdom in Turkish to reconfirm his identity certificate (he was along with his wife, but she remained outdoor and didn't go into the Saudi embassy).

The wife of the reporter, Kasheghi saw his husband went into the Saudi embassy ( as well as, the cameras in the entrance door of the embassy recorded his arrival) but he never existed from the place.

The Police of Turkish say, There is a probability that Kashghi was killed by Saudi ambassadors directly or by the secret Saudi agent who hided in the embassy building beforehand.

The president of Turkish said:" We have identified a suspicious group of Saudis in one of the Turkish airports, who traveled from Arabia to Turkish. There is a probability that they are the same Saudi agents came to Turkish to murder Kasheghi in the Saudi embassy."

Ambassadors of Saudi in Turkish deny killing Kasheghi and claim he has gone out from the embassy building but neither his wife nor the entrance door cameras don't confirm the claim.

It is told, after Saudis kill Kasheghi fragment his body and take it out from the embassy as some ordinary stuffs.
However, detectives of Turkish police are investigating around this probable assassination that has happened in a sensitive and important diplomatic place.

If this murder is proved, it will be a great crime and scandal for Saudi kingdom in another country; the assassination that is done by Saudi diplomats.

At present, proclamation of the news, killing a reporter in Saudi embassy in Turkish has made people of the world angry at Saudi regime and they are waiting for the result of the Turkish police investigations.

Don't forget it is about three years (or more) that Saudi kingdom attacked to Yemen country and is bombarding its cities and villages nonstop and has killed thousands of its civilians. Just last month, the bombers of Saudis targeted a school bus and killed about 40 innocent Yemeni kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mansoor , I understand your outrage, but I kindly ask you not to post images with graphic content to the forum. Thank you.

Excuse me thomas, but what the graphic content is?!

They were three ordinary images, technically.

You are right, but I just put the address of those images and they were not overt.

In fact, I observed feelings of readers and didn't show the images obviously. I just wanted to show, how the bloodthirsty monster the Prince of Saudi regime is.

Nonetheless, I accept your consideration deleting the addresses.

Thank you

Last edited:
I appreciate your understanding! You are free to discuss the Saudi kingdom factually, and I cannot disagree with your opinion regarding the conflict in Yemen and Mr Khashoggi's alleged assassination. I think it speaks volumes that even Mr Trump who used to dance with the princes is stepping up his criticism.

I created a post that I think you will be happy visiting it, though it is not relative to Japan photos.

Hi thomas

please delete these last three my unnecessary posts, among this post that I'm writing now.

Last night I was confused and wrote these comments in a confusion state. I even sent some pictures of Iran in Japan photos that was irrelevant and then I transferred them to another topic.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom