What's new

Robotech: Shadow Force - Coming in 2005!

canadian_kor

Thrill Seeker
19 Jun 2004
As someone who loved Robotech as a youngster, I'm thrilled to know that there is a new series coming out next year. The series is supposed to take place after the Third Robotech War (when the Invid leave earth). Any Robotech fans here? What do you guys think?

canadian_kor said:
As someone who loved Robotech as a youngster, I'm thrilled to know that there is a new series coming out next year. The series is supposed to take place after the Third Robotech War (when the Invid leave earth). Any Robotech fans here? What do you guys think?

Is it called Robotech? Is Harmony Gold co-producing it with a Japanese firm?

Sentinels was supposed to be next in the Robotech line up years ago, but never happened past 1 1/2 eps I think.

Ant

antantrevolution said:
Is it called Robotech? Is Harmony Gold co-producing it with a Japanese firm?

Sentinels was supposed to be next in the Robotech line up years ago, but never happened past 1 1/2 eps I think.

Ant

Yup. It's called Robotech, but I don't know if Harmony Gold is co-producing it with a Japanese firm. Apparently, they've been working on this for a few years now.

The Sentinels was supposed to take place between the First and Second Robotech Wars. It's too bad Harmony Gold did not finish this series since it would have filled in a lot of holes regarding the storyline.

I got the macross remasterized box and it's really better than harmony gold's one :p
as for robotech I'm not really sure, but I have indeed the 3 boxes and the macross related series on dvds :p

BTW macross and robotech are 2 different series.
robotech includes macross + 2 other series that were unrelated to it.
the 1st serie having also a movie called macross do you remember love (ai oboeteimasuka)

Back
Top Bottom