What's new

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
Here it is the trailer :D

iTunes Movie Trailers

I WANNE SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Looks really cool, and funny.... but a bit more uuuh kinda monster things then in part 1.... So lets see...

But with Johhny depp in it... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't have any worries about that

Depp == insta-win.

To get Depp for your movie is like handing you the right answers to a test. It can't fail.

yes!! this movie looks really awesome *__* it's gotta be good if Depp came back for the sequel right? i think that might be the first time that's ever happened haha

ThunderWhalesPicnic said:
yes!! this movie looks really awesome *__* it's gotta be good if Depp came back for the sequel right? i think that might be the first time that's ever happened haha

Yeah, I believe this is the first time Depp's done a sequel. Guess he likes the role of Captain Jack Sparrow, or the producers gave him a dump truck full of cash to reprise the part.

:D

It was awesome. Very funny and interesting. I would say it's like a modern fantasy story for all. It was a bit boring at some points, but i must say it was very good :p

I've watched this movie and the prequel as well. The actor Johnny Deep is one of the best far seen.

Sugoy😎

Pirates of the Caribbean is so nice. I watched the film and it was cool. It was really funny to watch. Although the end is sad. But it is a great film. ^^

Back
Top Bottom