What's new

Philippines

@Herbal: Maybe in your own fantasy you WANT them to look the same, but I can't see even a resemblance except their facial structure maybe. You posted only pictures of girls who are mixed I guess, or those who you think "look" Japanese. :p

Here's an example of what I mean :

4916-1.jpg

3sarahgeronimo-1.jpg

hey that's a singer! the 4 below the one in red^^ well i think you're right but i was actually pointing at Bacolod^^ sorry i love my city i can't have enough of it. it's my home so it's normal and also the place were i had my 1st japanese girlfriend^^

It's all rainy in Germany at the moment (i guess it's not very different in Belgium dear neighbour^^, you're so lucky that you don't have to be in Europe now -.-) and i've bought a book about the Philippines, and i think i fell in love with that country. Lucky you...:(

It's all rainy in Germany at the moment (i guess it's not very different in Belgium dear neighbour^^, you're so lucky that you don't have to be in Europe now -.-) and i've bought a book about the Philippines, and i think i fell in love with that country. Lucky you...:(

owh thank you Kuroyume! if you want to chat with me about Philippines just PM me okey?

I saw that yesterday you,Herbal, posted some girls photos😊 And they really looked cute 👍.But I more prefer their e-mail address 😍 He he :)In any ase, I will put you on my friends list,okay?

Kuroyume, here is a rainy and ugly wether ,too . Probably bacause clouds from Germany come here :eek:

I saw that yesterday you,Herbal, posted some girls photos😊 And they really looked cute 👍.But I more prefer their e-mail address 😍 He he :)In any ase, I will put you on my friends list,okay?
Kuroyume, here is a rainy and ugly wether ,too . Probably bacause clouds from Germany come here :eek:

well zygimantas sorry pal but they are so old that they even could be your mother they are above the 28+ i'm a moderator of that forum because my niece and i who speaks the dialect properly (my family and other people speak a dialect that hat resemblances to nihongo)

It's an honor if you would aad me as a friend! see ya my friend!👍

have luck to find nice and friendly and goodhearted asian girls (it doesn't always have to be japanese or chinese try korean or thai or filipina for example ;-) )

-Herbal Shin

Herbal Shin, do you really think that Asian girl would be a best match to me ? My height is 173cm now (I now ,I'm really big :) ) so it would be a bit complicate ,if you have in mind how small Asians are .... So I will think about it in future... Now I'll think about now .So do you really 17 (I saw some post where you tell that ) ?

Back
Top Bottom