What's new

Pen Pal Wanted

7 Feb 2005
Well, I haven't really had a pen pal before...and I can't think of any excuse to want one...I just want one so I cna say I have one I suppose. And know what would be so cool? Is that they are from the coolest country in the world, JAPAN! Wow, ain't that something?
I will accept either male or female. I am not looking for boyfriends or anything, just someone to talk to, and write to and stuff. This will be better for me probably because my computer access is kind of limited, and it would be awesome to recieve mail once every few weeks instead of once every five years. All I get anymore is life insurance. I SWEAR someone is trying to kill me off!
Well, just reply to this if you are mildly interested. I'll accept more than one, because I have alot of free time...because I am a social reject...*sigh*
But,you guys still luffles me, right? ☝
Hn. You better. I eat worms like you for dinner... Oh, one last note...It is preferred the penpal be Japanese. I have a fetish, I admit it. Ergh...I won't stalk you or anything, I can't help it. Just like Gackt-sama can't help being a sexy beast...

There are multiple sites with penpal listings, including the JREF topsite. Check some of those pages and see if there's anyone you'd like to chat with. Personally, I use kanjistep.com's Mail Friends and Language Exchange, but that's because I went there first and haven't completely shifted my stuff over here (almost, though).

Back
Top Bottom