What's new

Peace...

smoke

後輩
18 Feb 2005
Just a quick note to say hello to everybody!
I did write out a full introduction, but somehow i lost it...so this is just a little hello.
I hope that i am welcome here and i think the site is very cool.

Peace,

Welcome aboard the good ship JRef, smoke! Nice avatar, LOL. I'm sure Lina will like it too. :D:D Enjoy your stay with us! 🙂🎈

Peace

Right! And the dog ate it, eh?
Just kidding. And you are very welcome, here. 🎈
Smoke-a-smola must be your favorite...may I bum one off of you? :smoke:
Two? :smoke: :smoke:
Chain smoker... 😊
Have fun posting!

Peace

Last edited:
Thanks guys! it's nice to be welcome! i feel so loved!
NANGI, i'm sure what you said was cool...but my knowledge of the japense language...is well, non-existent! perhaps you could teach me!?!?

lexico, my pack is open anytime you need a hit!

Peace to y'all

sorry...forgot to say to glenn: Thanks for the props about the avatar! to be honest, i think the avatar statement speaks more for my girlfriend but i'm open minded, and i guess bible black did interest me quite a bit! i must admit, it's something that is difficult to find in the UK!!!

anyway...peace!

smoke said:
Thanks guys! it's nice to be welcome! i feel so loved!
NANGI, i'm sure what you said was cool...but my knowledge of the japense language...is well, non-existent! perhaps you could teach me!?!?

Well, consider this your first lesson, then: hajimemashite means "nice to meet you." 👍:)

smoke said:
sorry...forgot to say to glenn: Thanks for the props about the avatar! to be honest, i think the avatar statement speaks more for my girlfriend but i'm open minded, and i guess bible black did interest me quite a bit! i must admit, it's something that is difficult to find in the UK!!!

anyway...peace!

Well, it's something that I never really got into, what with the tentacles and all. 😲 But I think there's at least a comedic element to it that's worth checking out. Of course, maybe I'm stereotyping and they aren't actually like that (that's probably the case, actually), but I can only go from what I've seen.

Glenn said:
Well, it's something that I never really got into, what with the tentacles and all. 😲 But I think there's at least a comedic element to it that's worth checking out. Of course, maybe I'm stereotyping and they aren't actually like that (that's probably the case, actually), but I can only go from what I've seen.
I am totally shocked by this new info, Glenn. 😲😲
I had thought it meant the metamorphosis of the caterpillar into the moth.
Or the unaccomplished metamorphosis of the human libido which may have stopped at the anal stage or whatever.
But tentacles!
This must be a purely Japanese idea ??
Abnormal I can understand, but tentacles=ツ敕娯?佚 is very unique!!
Too unique!! 😲 😲

you guys crack me up.
as for tentacles...well, to be honest this is the case more often than not! the only full film i saw didn't have tentacles but did involve some sort of devil woman with a penis...so in a similar vein!!!
and thank you for my first lesson...although it may have to be spelt "fo-net-ic-lee" in lesson 2 as i fear by pronouncing that i would be swearing!

smoke said:
as for tentacles...well, to be honest this is the case more often than not! the only full film i saw didn't have tentacles but did involve some sort of devil woman with a penis...so in a similar vein!!!
That is rather comforting. Not as scary as tentacles!!
smoke said:
although it may have to be spelt "fo-net-ic-lee" in lesson 2 as i fear by pronouncing that i would be swearing!
I would assume that would sound somewhat closer to "Fo-ne-chi-ku-ree," or (bonie, hornie, forni)-(ticklie, chicory).

Back
Top Bottom