What's new

oh you're in for it now!

Are you free?
Is really talk about Mike behind his back immoral or illegal?

Are you free in the sense of being single or in the sense of being liberated?I don't think I ever have watch Are You Being Served. What's

watch Are You Being Served

like?Are you a student?

It's funny. It's a British comedy show from the 70s (I think). Yeah, I'm a student.

What was so funny about it?Classic comedy is a British comedy show from the 70s he or she think. I suppose that makes sense.Where do you go to school? How do you like your school?

It's full of smutty innuendo. Mrs Slocumbe is always talking about her pussy. Apparently there was complaints in the US after it was shown there. I go to uni in Lancaster. The course is good but I don't get on with the other students.

Classic comedy is full of smutty innuendo?
full of smutty innuendo is?I did not know that.
What happened?How do you like uni in Lancaster at uni in Lancaster ?Thanks for the info.

Well, not all comedy is smutty innuendo. Yeah, the uni is good. I start my second year in September.

Interesting.
But some are.I understand. I hear you.Do you mind if I tell other people:
said start your second year in September.

I do mind. It's harmless information but I find it annoying that you revel so much in gossiping.

OK it will be our secret, .start his or her second year in September is harmless information but he or she find it annoying that you revel so much in gossiping?
harmless information but he or she find it annoying that you revel so much in gossiping is?

"harmless information but he or she find it annoying that you revel so much in gossiping is" made very little sense ?
Does that make sense?
And?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom