What's new

Oh, the horror that is Klaha's...is that suppose to be English???

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug

Japanese Modernist
27 Oct 2005
OKAY, has anyone other then me noticed Klaha's horrible, horrible English?? I mean, it's not even Engrish never mind English. I know what it is! It's Klahaish!
He can't even say 'blood' or even 'night' right! "Blood" sounds like "Brot." what is Brot?! Is he talking about bratwurst maybe? Oh, hey, Beast of Bratwurst! :eek: Sorry, no. And 'night' sounds like 'light' O.O I mean GOOD GOD! And how hard is it to at least say "Brod" he can make the d sound, it's everywhere in Japanese, I know he can! Or "Bu-da-du" would be better then f---ing bratwurst!

Place of silence = Puudace o' sil'nce

moving shadows = Moo-ing sh'dows

Crimson eyes = 'rimson nice

are strangely gleaming = strange greaming

in the darkness = in da dar'ness

MY GOD, IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANNA RIP MY HAIR OUT!!! Who's idea was it to write that song almost completely in English?! *looks at Mana* :eek: Thought as much.

Last edited:
Hey, give the guy a break! :eek: I bet my Japanese probably sounds like a llama chewing slippers.... (OK, I know I don't try to sing in Japanese - at least, not in public 😊 )

It is kinda funny, though. Someone once misheard that song as "Beast of bread"....... 😆

He's not the only jrocker who sings English badly - "Kaoru, Kaoru, eat cashews" anyone? :giggle: Honestly, it's better to laugh at them! After all, there are lots of native English speakers that I can't understand a word that comes out of their mouth when they are singing... ☝

i agree with kinsao *nods* :) listen too gackt's "too feel the fire"
when i first heard it was kinda okay... at least better than the girl he sang with. 😌

On the internet i read the lyrics an tought *???* the lyric was much more beautiful
then the few engrish words that i could understand.

you see each jrocker has something too complain about....
tough engrish too much fun too complain about :)

You should know how hard is to learn English for Japanese people! 😌 They can practice it for years but they still won't speak it perfectly. Give Klaha some time. I bet if he is planning to do more songs in English, he will improve it.
Beside that Gackt's English is horrible *remembers Another World* but we still like his music! :)

Edit: I just remembered that Kyo's English is also very bad. :D I would never guess that he is singing Clever Selazoid in English :LOL:

It's not just Non-English speakers that have put out bad lyrics. Iron Butterfly's 17 minute epic In da Gadda da Vida is only called that because of singers inability to say "In the Garden of Eden", and his language was English

Yeah, but Klaha's English is worse then most. I can understand MIYAVI better then I can Klaha. And I don't like it when J-Rockers who can't speak English try to sing in it anyway. Same thing with Japanese *remembers t.A.T.u's "Gomenasai"*shivers* And with most J-Rockers if you have the English lyrics in front of you you can see how that's what they're saying. Klaha...not so much. And what's the diff between laughing at their bad English and making fun of it? It's pretty much the same thing.

"Dwin' fwom me and live fowevew." *shivers* Gackt and his 'r's or lack there of.

Back
Top Bottom