Born: May 03, ?

Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan

Height: 176 / about 5'7"

Weight: ?

Pets: Two cats, Atra and Chopin

Favourite Singer: Andrea Bocelli

Favourite Colors: black and silver

Favourite Foods: pudding and yoghurt

Also Fancies: chocolate cereal, anime, cooking, elegant women, animals, and games.

taken from the unofficial site of Klaha www.klaha.net

It seems that klaha is forgotten within the standards of this forum XD. Is anyone a fan? He is currently working on his solo career, but soon to return as the singer of Malice Mizer again. His solo work is amazing. Tho, I have only downloaded a few songs, just recently. His singing seems very elegant, rich. He sort of reminds me off Gackt, although a different singer all together. he was the backing singer when Gackt was in the band I hear. 😊

Here is a list of songs so far i have recieved -

Sayounara
macherie
green
penguin

That is all i have, :D

klaha4-1.jpg

klaha3-1.jpg

klaha2-1.jpg

:sorry:

Yup Klaha has a good voice! I love his song even tho i have only a few 😌 My fav is Scape ~with transparent wings~ :) And Klaha's voice by MM is not that bad also! Actually i like it a lot!:p My fav from MM is Kioku to Sora. Uploading it right now!

I've got only a few songs of Klaha:

Marchen
Green ~ Tsutaetai Omoi
Kaihou Prism
Shinsou Prism
Shokoreito

I.... kind of like them.... but.... they didn't drive me insane. 😌

*__* such nice klaha piccys <3!!
I like all klaha's music ^o^ including PoM I think my fav is his solo stuff tho..
x_x so sad he's given up for a while..hope its not permantly tho -_-
it'd be such a waste with such a great voice and looks!!

He's going to return to Malice Mizer??! Wow...
He is sort of the vocalist of MM that I respect the most(for some reason). I know people say he just tries to copy Gackt though and it might be true, but whatever.
Havn't heard his solo stuff, but I heard it was very poppy, so I doubt I like it. But Klaha is still cool. 🙂

Anchyy: School is way better than work, so you can just imagine.

I will admit that at first I did not like Klaha...at all. Gomen 🙇‍♂️ But I have grown to really like him (it took seeing the "Beat of Blood" PV to do it though). His voice is still not my favorite in the world (OPEN YOUR THROAT PLEASE!!! AN OPERA SINGER SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!! 😭) but on the right song he can sound really good ("Seinaru Koku Eien no Inori" is one). I've only heard him when he was with Malice Mizer but I would like to hear what he sounds like solo.
So all and all I do like him. Finally. :)

I liked his voice a lot, when he was with Malice Mizer. What little I've heard of his solo career, I don't like so much - not that his voice became bad or anything, but the music just doesn't appeal to me so much. :(

And yeah, agreed about the throat thingummajigy! 🧑‍🎤

My God, his throat is so closed!! It's painful as a Stage Actress (in which open throat projection is everything) and as someone who takes Musical Theatre training to hear someone strain their vocal cords like that. He's s'possed to be an Opera Singer, he should know better. KLAHA OPEN YOUR THROAT!!! God, good thing he isn't gay 'cause with a throat THAT closed I bet he has one hell of a gag reflex. Okay, sorry, that was uncalled for but I couldn't help it. It's just that he would have such a beautiful voice if he'd just open his damned throat. It's depressing to watch talent go to waist.

Agree with you Hyde... He COULD be better :D But well, when i first heard his voice i thought it was kind of like Gackt's. When i was listeng his songs for a while i realized Gackt is much better. :)

I don't think he sounds much like Gackt personally, Gackt has a distinct way of hitting certain notes and his voice has an open and round sound. Sometimes Klaha's voice is open but for the most part no. It's depressing. His voice is also lower, maybe not actually lower but it sounds lower. I guess deeper is more of the word I'm looking for.

I like the fact that his voice is deeper... but maaaaaaaan! You are SO RIGHT! 😭 I had singing lessons, and, yeah, it BUGS ME NO END! :eek:

[/rant] 😌

*Satsuki* said:
^^ I think he sings really good! maybe because I've never had lessons but yea sounds good to me..

yeah i think hes a pretty good singer as well.. his english is a bit lacking tho 😊

Klaha and Miyavi would have to take the cake for worst english in my opinion. They both seem to speak a language all of their own!!! But yeah, I love Klaha. It is saddening that he doesn't use his voice to it's fullest, however. I find it strange how everyone thinks that he tries to copy off Gackt... I've never noticed anything like that. I don't think he sounds the slightest bit like Gackt, but that's just me. Havent heard his new stuffage though. I've heard it's really pop-ish, and that scares me. I can't imagine Klaha singing pop...☝

Back
Top Bottom