What's new

Not really a fanfic.

brasil

watashi wa usagi des...01:34 am cedinho aqui no brasil...

gente eu não sei mexer nesse negócio...meu inglês é fraco, meu japonês também...

Last edited:
-Sorry about the lack of updates!-

Joe's snoring grew louder as the young man tried to wake him.

"You need to wake up! Your friends are waiting for you and you all will be late for class!" He shouted as he shook Joe harder.

Joe just kept snoring and rolled on his side. With a frustrated grunt the young man pulled back his leg and kicked Joe hard in the rear.

"Wake up!"

Joe's eyes slowly opened and he sat up. 'What? Ma. . .' He looked around confused unsure of where he was.

'You fell asleep and your friends are waiting for you,' answered the young man offering Joe a hand up. Joe took his hand and almost pulled him over trying to stand.

"Thanks little buddy." joe said putting on his shoe.

Joe patted the young man on the shoulder and turned to leave.

"Mama!" Mockingly came from the back of the room. Joe didn't turn to face the other guys. He just took a deep breath and his fist slammed into the locker next to him. With his jaw clenched thight Joe walked out of the locker room.

The young man opened the locker and was shocked to see how much Joe had dented it.

"Find yourself a new boyfriend, Kenji?" Asked one of his classmeates before he pushed Kenji knocking his head off the locker.

Joe leaned against a wall outside the locker room trying to hold back tears. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Joe slammed his fist into the brick wall trying to force back his memories. A dark shape formed out of the corner of his eye.

"Why couldn't you take me as well?"

"It wasn't your time."

"Joe! Are you all right?"

He turned to see Kimiko and Aiko rushing toward him. The dark shape was nowhere to be seen and he wondered if it was ever there. Joe shook away the pain in his hand.

"I'm okay, just really worn out. We better get going if we don't want to be late for class."

'If we didn't want to be late for class we would have dragged you out of there ten minutes ago,' Kimiko joked pulling Joe along with her as she started walking.

Aiko stood there for a minute looking at the cracks joe put in the wall. She ran her finger along one of the cracks and was shocked to see blood on her finger. She took a hand towel and pushed it over joe's hand. He looked down at her and nodded his thanks.

She smiled back at him sadly. He really needs someone to talk to. . .

-That's it for now.-

-sorry for the lack of updates! Computer trouble!-

Joe tugged on his torn shirt as his teacher went on and on about expections of his biology class. To wasn't going to be like his biology class back home where Eddy manage to burn off one of his eyebrows with a bunson burner. A smile crossed Joe's face as the memory flickered in his mind like an old movie.

"What are you thinking about, Joe-san?"

He looked over at Aiko. "I was just thinking about my brother."

"Your older brother?"

"Yeah, my big brother Eddy." He said toying with his pen. "Eddy had a gift for getting the two of us in trouble. He always got us out of it though. The handsom and charming all-star quarterback. Eddy throw the game winning passes and I would stop the other team from scoring."

"Your brother sounds pretty cool."

"Yeah, he is. . . was." Joe choked on the last word.

"How are is your hand, Joe-san?" Kimiko asked giving Aiko a 'shut up' look.

He looked at his still bleeding hand. "Oh, this? Heck, this is nothing. You should see my hands during football and harvest season."

Aiko was glad to see his mood brighten and Kimiko was right to give her that look. She didn't mean to bring up bad memories.

"Do you still want to check-out Tokyo with us today?" Aiko asked him hoping he didn't change his mind.

"Sure, but first can we stop and get something to eat?" He patted his belly, 'I'm hungry.'

Both girls looked at him like he was crazy. Kimiko was about to poke fun at him, but didn't when the teacher cleared his throat. All three of them pretended to pay attenion.

-That's it for now!-

Back
Top Bottom