What's new

Rosario+Vampire Fanfic

Sylvor

先輩
20 Jul 2011
Yeah, so I started writing a fanfic for R+V, and my first draft is somewhat done. I would like to know what you people think about it. :sorry:

Rosario Vampire Fanfic #001: The clash of the vampires.

Chapter One: First Impressions
A young average boy with black hair is standing at the front of a gate to what's supposed to be a school. "… I guess I should have expected this from Youkai Academy. Now where is that person?" At the moment the boy was searching, someone sneaked up his back.
"BOOH! Did I surprise you?"
The young boy didn't even flinch. "No, not really."
The person was wearing a black cape, ornamented with some sort of red cloth on edges, and had a male voice. He sighed and continued talking. "You know, Tsukune, You should really loosen up a bit. You're going to make an enemy out of everyone on your first day."
Tsukune looked down on the person with the black cape and said: "That's none of you business. I'll decide about how I want people to think about me. More importantly, you're LATE, Ogawa!"
Ogawa scratched his head, as he removed the cape. "Okay, already! Yeesh, you're creeping me out, man!" Ogawa had white colored hair, which fitted perfectly with his white glasses. He was a real tank, with huge muscles.
". You're still the same, Ogawa. All muscles, no brains."
"Ouch! Hey, that wasn't nice, Tsukune."
Tsukune started to get irritated. "Weren't you supposed to bring me to the school chairman, hmm?"
Ogawa suddenly stopped talking. "… Huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me. That old man would've killed me…"
Tsukune frowned. "Maybe I just should've kept my mouth shut."

- At the chairman's office -
" You wanted to see me?" Tsukune asked as he bowed respectfully. The chairman's office was a creepy room, which gave the impression that there was someone watching you from afar, waiting to strike.
The chairman turned around. "Ah, Tsukune. I was expecting you. You're late."
"Blame your servant. He's the one who doesn't know when to shut up." Tsukune frowned.
The chairman laughed. "I see you still have the same short temper. But that aside. I suppose that you're curious for the reason I called you here, no?"
For a moment, a small trace of pleasure was noticeable on Tsukune's face. "I suppose it involves killing?"
The chairman smirked. "Yes, it probably will…"
Tsukune started to get even more irritated then when he was talking with Ogawa. He slammed his fist through the wooden desk. "Stop being so mysterious and get to the goddamn point!"
The chairman's aura suddenly changed to a cool, emotionless aura. "We have received threats from an unknown party, claiming that they will attack the school. This wasn't really that much of a surprise, as Akashiya Moka, the daughter of the Shuzen family, attends this school. I know that you're the strongest of your kind, and would like to request your help with this matter. Details will be given once you've accepted. Do you accept?"
Tsukune's was just about to explode. " WHY THE HELL SHOULD I ACCEPT IF I DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS?!"
The chairman's eyes started to emit a red glow. "You should know that I can't give details if I'm not sure that you will accept. Now do you accept or not?"
Tsukune sighed. He had a feeling that this was the start of a whole lot of trouble. "Fine, I accept. So, what do you want me to do?"
A big, sadistic smile appeared on the chairman's face. "We suspect that the threats are coming from an organization known as "Fairy Tale". They have already been causing mayhem in the human and youkai world. I want you to enroll in the school, and somehow come in contact with Fairy Tale. We think that the school police might be somehow involved, too."
"So to put it bluntly, I need to find that Fairy … and something, and then kick their asses." Tsukune smirked as the chairman nodded. "This ought to be fun. Very well then, consider it done." Said Tsukune as he left the office.

-In class –
As Tsukune walked in the class, which was very classically designed, the first thing he noticed was the gorgeous new girl, Akashiya Moka. No doubt their target. I don't really understand though… Why would a small organization like Fairy Tale try to attack the Shuzen Family? It's like signing your own death treaty… Whatever, I don't think that they'll take action. It probably was just a fluke. But this does give me a good opportunity to talk to her. Maybe I should play the innocent one.
As Tsukune passed Moka's desk, he stamps her notes of her desk on purpose. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention."
"That's alright." she said. She was a beautiful, well formed, pink-haired girl, and was always the center of attention in the class. She had a ominous aura radiating from her, which kept the guys at a distance from her.
"My name is Aono Tsukune, by the way. May I ask for your name?" Tsukune asked.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom