What's new

Noooo Ticket prices....

Damicci

先輩
4 Nov 2003
OMG My plane ticket price went down over 200USD, since I bought mines.
Does anybody knows if there is a way to get the lowest price even though I already purchased my ticket? I know they are not refundable but it sucks to have to eat 200 bucks.:(

I bought through travelocity.

Theres normally heeeeaps of small print with plane tickets, the short of it being no, you have to live with it. Thats just how it works :S

Yea, I know the feeling. I just paid a little over $600.00 for a ticket to Tokyo with that IACE special to Osaka about 200.00 cheaper. I don't care though. Maybe I'll just go again this month and try to eat enough there to last me a while...:p

Damicci said:
OMG My plane ticket price went down over 200USD, since I bought mines.
Does anybody knows if there is a way to get the lowest price even though I already purchased my ticket? I know they are not refundable but it sucks to have to eat 200 bucks.:(
I bought through travelocity.

When you get on the plane and get seated, take a look all around the cabin and glance at all the nice people traveling with you. Then reflect on the fact that very likely no two of you paid the same price for the same ticket to the same place and take what small comfort you can in knowing that there must be at least a few of them who got shafted even worse than you did.

On my flight back from Osaka through Vancouver, there was a guy whose travel agency in Quebec didn't check to see if Osaka airport accepted electronic tickets before booking his flight (they don't). Since he had already moved out of his apartment and took the bus for who knows how long to get to the airport, he had no choice but to book a flight last-minute. For a one way flight in "economy," he had to spend the equivalent of 3 grand (canadian, I suspect), whereas I spent $700US for my roundtrip.

Hope that puts things in perspective!

Back
Top Bottom