What's new

soledark

後輩
13 May 2007
Hi everyone,

After haunting the forum for a while i thought it was time for me not to be a spectator anymore so

hajimemashite minnasan.

I'm not really good at introduction but to make it short I'm french. I can speak english, spanish and I'm trying to learn japanese (yeah trying is the word) though it's a bit hard when you learn on your own.

I like japanese culture, jrock, manga and traditionnal author (such as Kawabata and Mishima) that's why i hope one day i'll be able to read in japanese because i think i'm loosing something with translation.

I like to draw and write and i play a bit of bass.

Well i hope to cross your path on the forum. Thank you !

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Yorishiku ne! Welcome to JREF. Hope you enjoy your stay here! XD. Dewa mata aimasho!

From the heart of Japan--the Japan Alps--I would like to give you a big WELCOME to JREF !! It sounds like you are willing to work hard at learning Japanese, so I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work, not give up, and spend time practicing. You can do that in the fora on learning Japanese.

Also, I hope you check out the whole site and join in when and where you can, or are interested. Catch you on the flip side !! (Oh I forgot, they don't make 'flip sides' any more....OK...Catch you on track 17 !! MM

Thank you everyone.

I will keep on the good work and make my posts level increase.

As well as my japanese level even though some days i wish kanji were never created 😊

Thank you.

Yes it's true i'm already happy that i can read hiragana and katakana so i can recognize band's name on magazine cover, sound effects in manga and what i eat at the japanese restaurant hehe 😊

Welcome soledark I saw you in the alice nine thread all ready 🙂🙂 Enjoy your stay here and see you around!

Back
Top Bottom