What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

soledark

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After haunting the forum for a while i thought it was time for me not to be a spectator anymore so

hajimemashite minnasan.

I'm not really good at introduction but to make it short I'm french. I can speak english, spanish and I'm trying to learn japanese (yeah trying is the word) though it's a bit hard when you learn on your own.

I like japanese culture, jrock, manga and traditionnal author (such as Kawabata and Mishima) that's why i hope one day i'll be able to read in japanese because i think i'm loosing something with translation.

I like to draw and write and i play a bit of bass.

Well i hope to cross your path on the forum. Thank you !

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Absolute Zero

Zero's Dark Side
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, new person. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay at Jref.

lyst

先輩
Reaction score
Yorishiku ne! Welcome to JREF. Hope you enjoy your stay here! XD. Dewa mata aimasho!

Mars Man

先輩
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
From the heart of Japan--the Japan Alps--I would like to give you a big WELCOME to JREF !! It sounds like you are willing to work hard at learning Japanese, so I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work, not give up, and spend time practicing. You can do that in the fora on learning Japanese.

Also, I hope you check out the whole site and join in when and where you can, or are interested. Catch you on the flip side !! (Oh I forgot, they don't make 'flip sides' any more....OK...Catch you on track 17 !! MM

soledark

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

I will keep on the good work and make my posts level increase.

As well as my japanese level even though some days i wish kanji were never created 😊

hideway

still hiding
Reaction score
Learning is hard, but rewarding if you like what you are doing. :)

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

soledark

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thank you.

Yes it's true i'm already happy that i can read hiragana and katakana so i can recognize band's name on magazine cover, sound effects in manga and what i eat at the japanese restaurant hehe 😊

Amaya

LOVE♥SWEETS
Reaction score
Welcome soledark I saw you in the alice nine thread all ready 🙂🙂 Enjoy your stay here and see you around!

soledark

Kouhai
Reaction score
Thank you
I'm sure we'll still have a lot to say about Alice nine 😊

Top Bottom