What's new

New to Jref

Kreize

힘을 잃어버린 날개
5 Jul 2007
Hey, I'm new to jref (obviously) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to view my profile. I know how to edit it, but I couldn't find a "view profile" button so it's been driving me insane. thanks!

are you really korean?? cool!!! Annyong ha shimnikka!

nnyeonghi kyeseyo. Ahn yawng hee kyeh seh yoh.!

Manna boeeo ban gapseumnida. Mahna beh bahn gahp sum nee dah!

lolol. yes i am korean, but the mod asked me to display my current location rather than my nationality so i changed the flag to US. 😌

can you please reply in Korean or in Hangul or Hanja please?

Cause i think you are just an american girl if i'm mistaken then please forgive me.

haha, it's ok. there are a lot of fakers out there. it's understandable. to be honest i came to the US at age one so i guess i am more american then korean, but i'm proud to be korean. :D

안 녕! lol. does that help?

Don't worry Herbal !

A JREF staff member was sent to draw her blood and we are running a DNA test on it to check her bloodline.
Kreize, if you click on your post(your user name), a box should open and the first part should say "view profile", click on that to see your profile.

Uncle Frank

:)

okay then its allright :) it's just we don't have much korean people and its 04.50 am (in korea) so i just wanna be sure that's all thank you!

haha, i see. oh, and nice to meet you herbal shin! :)

thanks uncle frank! aha, i should have been able to figure that out.. 😌
thank you!

Last edited:
well you are most welcome and i hope you will like it here! so i can have a nice chat with you! please feel to be free and enjoy everything here!

please check this popular thread of the popular moderator Dutch Baka

Why should you be banned!!!

thanks for the welcome. :)

dutch baka? sounds interesting.. i'll go check it out. thanks!

you are welcome! i'm from the Philippines! i'm half japanese and half filipino and you are korean né?

cool! i like korean people!

yayy another korean lover! ^^;
whoa, you're from the philippines? omg i LOVE filipino food!! go lumpia!!! xD AND you're japanese. lucky. japanese people are cool. ;D

well actually lumpia is from China! and thank you love filipino food! and i like korean movies and korean women/girls actually they are so cute sometimes here in my country i really can't make a difference between japanese and korean women/girls^^

oh.. didn't know that lumpia is from China. i'll keep that in mind. xD

lolol. not many people can tell the difference between korean and japanese girls unless 1. they're really sharp 2. is korean or japanese or 3. is uncle frank who draws out blood to perform DNA tests to prove whether or not the person is korean. lol. ^^

heheheeh! you're funny but how can i really make difference between you and japanese people? you really have the same shape! no offence but who is who? any tips and advices to mark the difference?

hmm.. i don't know exactly what to tell you because the differences are really subtle (usually), but i guess i could give you a few pointers. ok, so first off, japanese people usually have darker eyebrows and their look is more sharp and angular than korean people (at least that's what i think xD). also, japanese people usually have darker hair color (unless they've died their hair). a lot of korean people don't have black black hair. some korean people naturally have a red tint in their hair. i, for example, have dark brown hair that may look black when inside a room, but looks brown/gold ish when standing out in the sun. oh gosh... such a long explanation and i don't think it was even helpful. xD

oh no its good! i have also that hair! it look black but in the sun you can see the shiny brown! but only mulat's have that are you also a mixed asian?

Hello and welcome to Jref. Have fun. Check out the chatroom. It is better than constantly using posts in a thread to have a convo with. Usually best PM a member you wish to chat with, if they are on at the same time, and hopefully they should see you there.:)

no. i think it's really strange too because i'm 100% korean. no mix whatsoever. i think i got it from my mom though.. when my mom was little people used to tease her that her mother was korean and that her father was american... or something along those lines. i'm not complaining though 'cause i love the shiny brown glow. i think it's pretty! ^^

To Mycernius:
Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to JREF Kreize, hope its still sunny out in California, was last time I was there.

Oh yes, if you click on 'My Settings' it opens up to allow you to edit your profile, change your signature and even your avatar. Unfortunatly it cant fill the kettle up for you and switch it on.............

Thanks EmperorHirohito! it was fun chatting with you! ^^

Back
Top Bottom