What's new

New Skyline GTR models?

Yeah for real

後輩
24 Jun 2003
🙂 Ever since the unveiling of the Nissan 350Z I've been wondering, what's happening to the glorious Skyline models, will they continue on making new models? Well still to this say I am stumped on that question, but now I have some pictures to give me hope. I was looking around the web and found

http://www.automotivearticles.com/infiniti-nissan/gt-r.htm

gtra.jpg

Basically, I'm asking everyone out there if these are legit pictures or just an idea someone had. Thanks to all the Japan fanatics out there.

gtrb.jpg

I like the Fairlady as much as the next guy (even though it resembles the Infiniti G35 Coupe too closely for my tastes), but i'm with you--the Skyline epitomizes Japanese style and quality with the power to back up both imho. Great page and pics btw. I'm sure Nissan will continue the Skyline series for some time to come (being Japan's most popular sports car) and I can't wait to see those GT-R R35's on the street. 8-p
:)

I'm sure Nissan will continue the Skyline series for some time to come (being Japan's most popular sports car) and I can't wait to see those GT-R R35's on the street. 8-p

very true but the real question is will they continue to produce the gtr vspec models of the skyline ?

to answer the original question, these are just concept picture from some jdm magazine. As stated already the current generation of the skyline is what we know to be as the g35 model infinity.

I've read that the G35 will be taking over as the new Skyline series :box: not too happy since the G35 is only offered as RWD, yeah even though the G35 and the 350Z are basically the same...

Back
Top Bottom