What's new

New R&B Singer

elena09

後輩
15 Mar 2008
Hello,
My name is Elena Norde' and I am a R&B singer from the United States. I am currently working on an album and a movie and I am planning to visit Japan in the near future to promote my new projects. I would like any information on upcoming events that would benefit my visit to promote my album and movie. Also, if there are any magazines in Japan that promote R&B artists, I would greatly appreciate their information. Thanks!
If you are interested in learning more about me and my music, please visit my site at by typing in my name followed by .com

From the heart of Japan, the Alps...I send you my greetings. Welcome to JREF ! I hope you spend time here and enjoy it.

I can't help with your particular question, sorry.

Welcome to Jref!

I had a look on your website, and it looks great... nice photo with Outcast as well.

Welcome to Jref!

I had a look on your website, and it looks great... nice photo with Outcast as well.

Last edited:
Thanks! I appreciate your support! Make sure you join the mailing list so I can keep you updated with everything.

Do you know of any magazines in Japan that promote R&B or Pop music?

May I ask if you know any Japanese? There is an American artist named "Jero" whom became pretty popular in Japan recently with Enka(bit hip hop style). It might be a good thing to contact his management and ask them for more information.

Jero - Wikipedia

His official website:
JERO/ジェロ

Last edited:
no, I don't know Japanese, but I would like to learn. And thanks so much for the info, I really apprecaite your help!

Back
Top Bottom