What's new

hungtakwai

先輩
24 Nov 2008
Dear All,
My name is Hung Tak Wai (ツ孔 テコツコヒ?? from Hong Kong. I am a F.6 student. I like reading world history adn philosophy. I have already got many knowledgs about Chinese and Europe History. Japan is my next Target. Recently I am studying the Meiji Era at school and found a lot of interesting things. In fact, I stuty the Pre-Tokugawa period and the SCAP period by myself before.
I hope to get more opinion from Japanese about your native History and have new points of view. Hope we can share our ideas and improve our knowledges.
God Bless 😌

Welcome. I would love to share ideas with you. The points of view might be different but I am sure you can explain yours so I understand.

God bless you.

Oh! I don't know we got Americans here. Anyway, it's great to have a platformfor different races and people from different countries to share their pt. of view. I think it will be the key element to mantian peace in the coming decades.

Oh! I don't know we got Americans here. Anyway, it's great to have a platformfor different races and people from different countries to share their pt. of view. I think it will be the key element to mantian peace in the coming decades.

Quiet a few. Americans are known for there different points of view. You might not agree. I just give your the point of view I see by some actions of people.

欢ナ筑

你ツ好ツ。你ツ好吗ツ? 👍

窶ーテ、窶吮??ツ坂?倪?「テシ窶認ツ。窶ーテ、ツ青・ナスz窶藩?#20122;ツ人ツ。

窶ーテ、ナ?テャ欢窶吮??ツ坂? so much ...

欢ナ筑 ツ。ツ。 :p:p

have a fun in JREF

你ツ好ツ。你ツ好吗ツ? 👍
窶ーテ、窶吮??ツ坂?倪?「テシ窶認ツ。窶ーテ、ツ青・ナスz窶藩?#20122;ツ人ツ。
窶ーテ、ナ?テャ欢窶吮??ツ坂? so much ...
欢ナ筑 ツ。ツ。 :p:p
have a fun in JREF

Oh! you know Chinese! Personally, after learning English and a little bit French, I found Chinese really difficult. How do you learn it?
By the way, I live in Hong Kong and I study History and Geography in English (Well, I born in the British colonial period), so I don't really know what is ナスz窶藩?#20122;... Is it in the North Europe?

actually I study english and Japanese languages in my university , so I look to chinese and I saw it very easy than Japanese coz the kanji (chinese characters) has many spelling (Kun, ON ) and I notice that chinese has same characters in meaning but different spelling.... chinese has only one spelling in each character.......
so I have 700 lessons in my computer for chinese ( PDF and audio) so it just has to study them to be good in chinese ,i'd studyed some of them .......
about Syria ,it's southern of Turkey ..... you have to know it ..... right @_@

Oh, I know Syria, in fact, we translate Syria as 敘利亞 in nowadays. 斯利亚 was used in more than 50 years ago.
As for Chinese, I think you are right of it. Most of our characters have only one pronounciation. If you like Chinese, you should search for poems in Tang Dynasty, those things are really funny.

Oh, I know Syria, in fact, we translate Syria as ツ敕??藩慷慊ア in nowadays. ナスz窶藩?#20122; was used in more than 50 years ago.
As for Chinese, I think you are right of it. Most of our characters have only one pronounciation. If you like Chinese, you should search for poems in Tang Dynasty, those things are really funny. 👍

Last edited:
ah ....

i think that it reads like siliya ... so it's xuliya ....敘利亞
thanks man ... i want to ask you ... how you can translate this proverb to chinese ..

( Seek education even if it takes you to China ) thanks again ...
and if you want we can complete our conversation in chinese forum

Um.. what do you mean by "proverb"?

ah ....

i think that it reads like siliya ... so it's xuliya ....敘利亞
thanks man ... i want to ask you ... how you can translate this proverb to chinese ..

( Seek education even if it takes you to China ) thanks again ...
and if you want we can complete our conversation in chinese forum
I mean, what kind of Proverb you mean?

Last edited:
hi man .....

proverb means : a short well-known statement that gives advice or expresses something that is generally true.

so last proverb means that ask to study and learn even in China and this consider the big distance ....
you get it ???

Back
Top Bottom