What's new

New member!

Eden

後輩
21 Jul 2004
Hi! I'm Eden, I'll be an exchange student in Sophia this coming autumn sem! I am sooooo excited and cannot wait to get on a plane and get to tokyo this sept!
So HI everyone, and lets party in tokyo!! 🎈

Welcome Eden!! 🙂

And gaaaaaaah, damn you for getting to Japan before me! :( I want to go tooo!

Well anywho, enjoy yourself there and here, and have fun in Japan! 👍

Welcome to the forum eden!

.............I wish I can go to Japan *sniff* *runs to the bathroom crying*

Welcome aboard, Eden! Congratulations on getting into Sophia and getting to go to Japan! I'm a bit envious. :sick: Anyway, enjoy your stay here, and in Japan! :D :D

Heeeeeey everyone! Omg its good to have people welcome me! haha! So whos in tokyo now and whos not?
starfire, when are you going to japan?
H1R0, well, why Cant you go to japan?
hmm, i read in some of the posts that most people here are either from england or the US? that true? im from the philippines!
and for those living in tokyo (or knows a lot bout the place..), im gonna live in nishitokyo city..is that a nice place? i tried looking it up on the internet but didnt get much info on it.. :?

Hey Eden, Welcome to Jref.. One of my best friends is Filipino.. but he doesn't look it.. he looks chinese.. we've never known why :D but that's a different story.. lol.. But anyway, have a good time here and post lots ✌️

well, im filipino but i m also chinese, thus i do not look like a typical filipino girl. haha
anyway, king of tokyo, nice to meet you - so, why DO you call urself the king of tokyo?

Eden said:
well, im filipino but i m also chinese, thus i do not look like a typical filipino girl. haha
anyway, king of tokyo, nice to meet you - so, why DO you call urself the king of tokyo?

Heh.. probably because I like to think I am King of Tokyo.. regardless of reality :p But yes, when I go there.. I shall be king :D

King of Tokyo said:
Heh.. probably because I like to think I am King of Tokyo.. regardless of reality :p But yes, when I go there.. I shall be king :D

Lol. :D That's similar to me calling myself 小龍. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom