What's new

Need help with WW2 Good Luck Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
And sometimes the fact is so simple, just like so many people have been making so many fake flags just for making money, and just like thinking about an obvious fake flag too much is just a waste of time.

And sometimes the fact is so simple, just like so many people have been making so many fake flags just for making money, and just like thinking about an obvious fake flag too much is just a waste of time.

Reminds me of the story of the Rosetta Stone. For some people, it was just a rock you stick in a wall and no need to look closer or consider there might be more too it.

Hope you can find your real Rosetta Stone so that you can devote all of your energies to deciphering the code and reaching the hidden history behind it like Champollion instead of just repeating "there are other possibilities than a fake".

Sorry if I am sometimes slow to judge. Few here have ever pointed it out as one of my failings...maybe no one.

It's unconvincing just to say "there is a possibility where wall paintings exist in this cave like Lascaux" without showing any paintings, or without even entering any cave to find out paintings. No one would believe Schliemann who doesn't even try to excavate Troy.

Anyway, this thread seems to be going to go far off-topic. This is a warning as a moderator also to myself. This thread might be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom