What's new

Need help on Japanese website,

animetokyo

Registered
23 Feb 2016
I need help on a website thats in Japanese, i need to make an account for my business and I'm finding it difficult to register because its all in Japanese, can someone spare 5 min to make me an account,

Have you tried using something like google translate? You can put the whole website in the translator and give you a fair idea of the questions asked (as long as it is text it will translate. Text in pictures not of course).

If Google Translate doesn't cut it, I'll gladly assist you if you PM me the details. I'm wondering what you're going to do on that site afterwards though.

Why is Google Translate not helpful? Does it show you anything like the attached image?

Attachments

• muzu.png
    muzu.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 134
I checked the site and it requires a Japanese address to register. Do you have one you can plug in? It also appears they don't ship internationally...

I did talk to site admin, they will ship to me as long as i make the preorders first, its a strange situation, he basically told me if i can figure out how to make an account and start reserving preorders they will ship to my business,

That is weird. From your reply I assume you don't have a Japanese shipping address. They want you to create an account with a fake address?

Then, where exactly do you face problems when trying to create an account on the translated site?

As for the address just google a postal code (3+4 digits), enter it, click on the red button and it will fill in the address automatically.

Back
Top Bottom