What's new

My hobby!!

A bit of animation again finally, related to the first of the two pics I just posted! A very short vid, a comparison of the original sequence and my digital reproduction:

OK folks, another pic for ya, this time of Hordak, from a scene where he sprays Bow with sleeping gas, after his robot Horde trooper fails to capture him. There's some animation to do here, so that will take a little longer to get done!

More animation from my digital reproduction of the She-Ra episode Friendship today, it's the completion of the sequence from the above image. You may notice a little smoother animation here, among the addition of 3 tone shading, I have also corrected some anatomy issues, hope everyone likes:

So, another image, related to the vampire Sheila character a little earlier on in this thread. This is the cover I did last night for a future issue of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan comic/Manga, of which I have been procrastinating over for many many years, but have restarted my production of, this is for an almost completed story and layout script, though the next issue has been fully written and will be also doing a cover for very very soon. Though for now, I present the cover for issue 22:

Wow, your reproduction is very good. It looks almost the same with the original.
Thank you very much! The whole idea is really to freshen up the episode, along with changing the aspect ratio to widescreen obviously, but I do tweak things a little here and there, such as jerky animation, incorrect lip syncing, additional appendages in some cases, more service :D

Well, now this next image is long in the coming!! This image is page 8 from my first issue of my fan comic/Manga based on the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series! I say long in the coming, as it has been almost 9 years since I last posted one of my original pencil shaded pages and almost 5 years since I post the a coloured version of the first page, currently doing the second page, but this is a landmark, as it marks the date when I have finally returned to the project after all these years and my commitment to finally finishing what I started!

So without further ado, Issue 1 Chapter 1 Page 08:

Heh, this is the most pages that have been out in almost 9 years, as the song says, "There's no stopping meeeee!" Anyway, here is page 07 of my Dungeons & Dragons fan comic/Manga:

I stopped doing this scene to get a few other simpler and quicker scenes done, but also because I am missing the animation as it starts off-screen, so making everything accurate is a bit of a pain... either way, here is another frame from my digital recreation of the episode Friendship, where Adora is commenting on the lack of guards:

Last edited:
I'm running a little behind on my D&Dc fan-comic/Manga first issue pages, bhowever several are coming soon, but before that, I completed a frame from one of the distance issues of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series fan-comic/Manga, this being the last frame from issue 22 'Accepted Fate'!

In this frame, Sheila finally accepts her fate and declares "I'm a vampire!!"

i showed your work to my friend who always an artist and who looking to start his own comic/manga and he was very impress with your work. Your skills is much hire than his. He was shock the youtube cartoon was your work. Keep up the good work

i showed your work to my friend who always an artist and who looking to start his own comic/manga and he was very impress with your work. Your skills is much hire than his. He was shock the youtube cartoon was your work. Keep up the good work
Glad he liked. I always try to do my best, but I also always strive to improve, as we can always get that little bit better!

Wish him the best on his Manga/comic for me, I'll love to see it when he's done!

A long time in the coming, but here is the first (very)rough draft storyboard of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence! Obviously you'll notice similarities in this page to the He-Man 200X transformation, my fan-reboot is supposed to be a follow-on to that series, so part of my transformation is based upon that transformation sequence, but in about a page or two, you'll see the clear differences. So without further ado, storyboard sheet 01:

Last edited:
OK, so here is page 2 of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence! Also, my achilles heel revealed... I hate hands lol:

OK, so as I was away last week on holiday, I managed to get a few pages done of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence done.... there's still some things design wise that I have to work out, particularly her boots, the design on the board is temporary, so the finished article will look somewhat different:

Right, a slight update to my She-Ra redesign, I have mentioned that I did not think my boots were all that, so I came up with a little something that I think fits better... plus I updated her tiara a little too:

Back again folks, this time with a pic long in the coming, as I strive for accuracy, I couldn't reproduce Shadow Weaver correctly, but after long hours of searching scene by scene, I managed to find her in the right pose so I finally managed to get it done tonight! The background isn't done yet, that will be for when the production needs it, but for now, I hope you like the fruits of my labou:

Darn it! The image host I found has let me down and gone and made itself a premium host, requiring payment to upload and gain access to the stuff already uploaded! Very disappointed! Anyway, back to an old host, but does have add, but at least it's been reliable!

My redesign of the character Glimmer from my She-Ra reboot idea:

th_784822298_Reboot_Glimmer_122_226lo.jpg

Vids from my ThunderCats 4K intro reproduction:

You can attach your images to your posts or upload them to the Media gallery and link them from there. Remote image hosting is a major nightmare. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom