What's new

Mr. Children

kinjo

後輩
15 Mar 2002
Fans of 'Misuchiru

Konnichi ha minasan.

watashi ha 'misuchiru' ga sugoku sukinanode misuchiru ni tsuite motto wakaritain desuga.

misuchiru, toku ni kazutoshi sakurai no shashin (conpyu-ta no wallpaper no tame) ga moraeba totemo ureshii desu!
'inosento waarudo' ga ichiban suki!

shahsin toka misuchiru ni tsuite jouhou ga areba, oshiete kudasaine

Kinjo

Youkoso, watashitachi no FORUM he! Dekirukagiri otetsudai shitai to omotte imasu node yoroshiku! :)

A brief translation for our visitors who do not speak Japanese: Kinjo-san is interested in the J-Pop group "Mister Children" and looks for related online resources, in particular for wallpapers of the lead vocal, Kasutoshi Sakurai.

Hi, Kinjo

You're not Japanese, are you? Anyway, my friend has a Mr.Children site in English that you may be interested in checking out. It has a gallery on Mr.Children. But it offers a lot more as well, and perhaps you can talk to my friend on his board if you would like to know more about MisuChiru. His name is Kodomo-san and he has everything on Mr.Children! (I'm not kidding!)

Here's the site URL:

"Everything"
Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

PS To Thomas, the moderator of japanreference.com. My friend was trying to sign up to talk on this board but he faced the same problem I did, about the e-mail. Could you please do something about that? Is it just me or does it disregard Hotmail accounts completely?

-LN

Hotmail etc.

Yes indeed, some free web providers were blocked by default. I just re-enabled these blocked domains, now everything should work fine. Sorry for the inconvenience! 😊

Wow, time to boost this treath up, because Mr.Children is one of the best bands in Japan, and their new song is just great:

Shirushi

It's like the song that won't die. It just won't leave the ORICON Top 10.

I really wanna hear HOME. I've recently gotten to liking them. FAKE's good stuff.

Wow, time to boost this treath up, because Mr.Children is one of the best bands in Japan, and their new song is just great:
Wow glad to see others like Mr children for a minute there i thought you were all sinners! 😊
i love Shirushi too and a few others from the Home album. i like their old stuff too like Surrender (my karaoke special), over and Tsuyogari especially....as well as many others.

Back
Top Bottom