What's new

The story of Dr. Gackt & Mr. Hyde . . .

ookamishi

ookamishi
6 Jul 2005
This is a story which I made up a year ago to tell to my nine year old cousin who was spending the night at my house. She always wants a "Scary story!"
I'm not really good at that, but I did the best I could. At that time, I didn't really like Gackt, or Hyde, or know much about them. I didn't even know about the movie they made together, which makes this strange for me to have put them together in a story.
( Thanks to my Mom for the title.)

Alright, background:
Two doctors were studying a way to cure cancer. they thought they had found the perfect cure! a formula injected into cancerious rats completly cured them, with no side effects! So the one doctor tested it on himself, who was dying from cancer. It worked! in a few days the cancer was gone and NO side effects! So, the formula was patented, and given to everyone with cancer and they were cured! yeah! but. . . .
It was a few years later, that the side effect appeared. It mutated the DNA, and changed a few things in people. for instance, they became extremly sensitive to sunlight, long exposure would kill them. also, they became violent, even insane! and, last but no least, they would suck the blood of other people who were not yet infected, and infect them with their disease. in other words, they bacame Vampire like creatures. ( that's the horror part.)
So the whole world was filled with these creatures which they called " Night Creatures." At night, the Night Creatures would rule. and by day, the "normal" people could go out. of course, the Night Creatures attacked people at night, too. ( but not all Night Creatures are bad! )

Many years later, Dr Gackt, a brilliant scientist, ( amongst other things) was searching for a cure for this disease. Ever since his parents were murdered by Night Creatures, he has sworn to " Cure or Kill" them. It's hard for him to find Night Creatures to experiment on. so he has to "hunt" them out at night.

On night, Gackt was daring enough to walk out in the middle of the Night Creatures " world." they would glare at him with lusty eyes, while he walked coolly past in his black leather pants.
He entered a small, rundown cafe, and ordered a pizza. The waitress brought it out to him, and looked at him unpleasantly, but he smiled and thanked her politely. About to eat his pizza, a dark figure suddenly approached Gackt.
" I wouldn't eat that if I were you." the voice said.
Gackt looked up at the young man. The man pulled back the cheese of the pizza, revealing a bubbling poisen underneath.
" That would have killed me!" Gackt exclaimed.
He turns to thank the mysterious man, but he disappeared.
Running outside, Gackt found the young man walking along.
" Hey!" he shouted. " Why did you do that? I'm not one of you."
the other man turned and shruged.
" I don't know."
" What's you're name?" Gackt asked.
" They call me Hyde." he replied.
" My name is Gackt, Dr. Gackt."
So the two became friends.
Actually, Hyde was half Night Creature and half normal human. ( how that happened, I don't know?) But he could sympathize with both people. Since Hyde was half Night Creature, he knew the weeknesses of them, mainly: music. yep! Music was their geratest weekness. the more beautiful the melody, the more pain it causes. it could even kill them! ( Hyde was of course immune to this, being only half.)

One night, while the two friends were walking along, they heard a girl scream.
" Help! Help!"
It was a normal girl, being attacked by a Night Creature. immediately, the two men took out their guitars and used them. the Creature ran away in pain.
" Oh thank you! you saved my life!" the girl exclaimed, throwing her arms around Hyde.
" Uh. . . " was all he could say.
" Oh Thank you!" She then hugged Gackt, ( who didn't mind.)
" What were you doing out here?" Gackt asked.
" I came out to look for my Kitty!" she said.
Just then, the cat came purring up to her.
From then on, the three of them were friends. the girl, ( simply called "Girl") stayed with the two of them and cooked and cleaned for them. Hyde hellped Gackt hunt for Night Creautures, while he continued to search for a cure.

Dr. Gackt and Mr. Hyde became notorious amongst the Night Creatures, for defeated them; and it was soon realized that they were a threat to their survival. so, the Night Creatures ploted, and one night, while Gackt and Hyde were out hunting, the Creatures came and stole the Girl.
Gackt was angry when he found the note, demanding that they surrender all of their research on them, or they'll kill the girl.
" Hyde, we have to rescue the girl!" Gackt determined.
" We? why should I risk my life for her?" Hyde replied.
" Alright! I'll go alone!" Gackt stated.
So, Gackt went to the place of meeting. It was a large, old, gothic cathedral. As he entered the candle lighted room, he saw some Night Creatures holding the girl with a knife.
He tried to delay it, but he had to surrender all his reaserch. As he laid down his life's work, the Creatures laughed a terrible laugh! they were about to kill the girl when--- suddenly a guitar shrieks throughout the room! the Crreatures release the girl who runs to Gackt.
Then Hyde himself appears. --- He did come!
Playing the guitar to keep the monsters down, Hyde orders:
" Go on! get out of here!"
" But, you have to come!" Gackt replied.
" I'll be there! Take the girl and go!"
" Wait! I won't leave you!" the girl exclaimed.
" Hurry! go!" Hyde shouted.
Gackt took the girl and they ran out of the cathedral. waiting outside, suddenly the music echoed through the entire cathedral, and the walls started crumbling.
" I'm going back for him." Gackt said.
Just then, the entire cathedral collapsed in a terrible explosion! The music flew out at such intensity that it spread through the whole world. the music was at such a perfect tone that it cured everyone of the terrible disease.
But it came at a great sacrifice. As Gackt and the girl looked on with tears, and the ruined cathedral, where their nobel friend gave his life for theirs.
Was it the music? . . . or was it the nobel sacrifice that cured the Earth of the curse? we will never know.

And it was ALL a dream!
THE END!

What did you think??? Bad? Good? good enough for a nine year old anyway. that last phrase was added by my cousin because she was so scared that she wanted it to be a dream. so I said " And it was all a dream."

Very cute story for a nine year old to hear. I loved the visuals. The rundown pizza joint and hunting at night reminded me of blade, and the cathedral I have seen a thousand times in my imagination. Do you have any more stories? And in the movie Kagen no tsuki there is a girl looking for her cat - Hyde is in it.

Thank you, Lunabenz. It was good enough for eleven at night. Yes, I have many many many stories. But not all like this. Some are in the future, some are in the past, and most are in Japan or have something to do with Japanese.
Really? Have you seen Kagen no tsuki? I wanted to see that! Lucky!

Hahahaha.... that's cute. Vampirism as a cure for cancer... I wonder if they've tried that. :?
Poor Gackt and Hyde... such a noble sacrifice. :LOL:

hehehe..i've always thought gackt and hyde would be the perfect couple.
Gackt said that he attempted to kiss hyde when hyde was asleep, but didn't b/c hyde was a man and he was married.
He also said he can love a man but he can never be with a man...which means that he could love hyde but never be with him.....that thought makes me melt.
hmmm....i wonder why hyde was sleeping in front of gackt... awwwww :) kawaii

Mwaha! 😍 That was absolutely amusing :D And incrediably cute at that ! 😍

Even though Hyde died... :eek:

Hey Horizon! Welcome back! 🙂 Seems like you haven't been around here for ages... vacation?

(Guess who isn't doing much work today... 😊 )

Nope. I just lost interest...The forum I migrated to is down (like always), so here I am...? ^^;;

Not to say this forum is, erm, any lesser or anything. It's just the other one has more to do...And is terribly addicting...And, errr...Stuff. Or something...

And I'm just going to shut the Hell up now...-does so-

P.S. Thanks for the welcome back! :)

Your back! 😄

*imagines what could possibly be better than this place* :?

Yaoi forum... that's the only thing I can think of that's better. :LOL: With roleplaying... *not a pervert... maybe a little* 😌 ....I'll die now. *dead*

Hmmm...Yuppers...It's a role-playing forum with other forums as well. I have plenty of yaoi role-plays (although I've ditched a lot 'cause people are stupid! >.<!)! -nod, nod-

And don't even ATTEMPT to try to say you're not perverted...I know the truth! And you can't hide it! So nyahner!

No... it's been to long. As far as I can remember you were nothing of the sort... so very innocent and pure ☝ *obviously lying*

Surely you have me confused with someone else... *whistles innocently*

Obviously so! Although, up to when I was about 13-14, I WAS really innnocent and naive. That is before the perverts got their hands on meh and proceeded to twist me into one of them!

Nuuu! I remember you VERY, VERY well! I could never, EVER confuse you for another! -nod, nod-

Obviously! Those pervs gave meh the disease! So, yeah, better not let meh touch you~! -reaches out-

Nopers, nopers! Never, ever! <3

-le GASP!- I...I...I'm going to go run away and then cry and cry and act like a girl now! -does so-

-yells back over shoulder- Of course, you nimcompoop! Or however the bloody Hell you spell that damn word! xDDDDDDD

The Horizon I used to know would never do such shameful things... she would rather die than run and cry like a little girl. :unsure:

Hahaha... it's nincompoop... I think :?

Actually I got it from a GLAY parody yaoi fanfic where the author was making fun of all the usual crap seen in such fanfics. And, err, yeah...Jiro had stood up and exclaimed something and all the people were really mean to him so he proceeded to shout out something along the lines of: "I'm going to run to the bathroom and cry and cry and act like a girl!"

Ahhhh...I wuvvles that fanfic! <3

But, err, yeah...That's where that came from! -nod, nod-

And possibly. I don't really use that word much, so me no know...^^;;

Yesssss... 😄

Clicks and adds to her favorites. Maybe later... it's much better in the secluded darkness of my room. I'm at a coffee shop right now and I already got the weirdest look from a lady while watching Raison D'etre... I wonder why? :? She got up and left. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom