What's new

Minna,konnichiwa..

death_haebum

後輩
23 Sep 2008
like the recent posts, I'm also fresh in this forum.. I'm really looking forward for interesting conversations with everyone.

Learning varieties of language and culture is pretty challenging. But I'm positive, I'll have this smoothly if i start here.. hehe..

i hope to gain more friends and enjoy..

It would be really nice to share thoughts with fellas from other parts of the world and be able to express one's ideas..

yoroushiko-ne..
😌:):)

Konnichiwa to you, too!

I hope you will have fun here at JREF, making friends and sharing ideas. 🙂

Mabuhay!!
はじめまして!!!(hajimemashite)
大樹です! (Hiroki desu)
よるしく!!!(yorushiku)

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪

Hello and welcome. We seem to have had quite a few new members from the Philippines recently. Maybe Mimmy 08 has been spreading the word :)
Have a welcome gift. This is a super star cluster
Superstarclusters-1.jpg

arigatou gozaimasu minna..

hehe.. it feels great to be welcomed warmly..

let's be friends..

and happy to know that a "kababayan" cared to greet me of course.. hehe

I'm currently visiting different sites and led me here..sugoi.. it's one of the interesting sites i've visited so far..

domo arigatou gozaimasu.. !

arigatou gozaimasu minna..
hehe.. it feels great to be welcomed warmly..
let's be friends..
and happy to know that a "kababayan" cared to greet me of course.. hehe
I'm currently visiting different sites and led me here..sugoi.. it's one of the interesting sites i've visited so far..
domo arigatou gozaimasu.. !

do itashimashite.
I would love to be your friend. (ナス窶樞?堙坂?堋?窶堙遺?堋ス窶堙娯?認窶傳窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙??堋キツ。)
How are you?
Hajimashite.

do itashimashite.
I would love to be your friend. (ナス窶樞?堙坂?堋?窶堙遺?堋ス窶堙娯?認窶傳窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堋ス窶堋「窶堙??堋キツ。)
How are you?
Hajimashite.
\

genki desu..
im actually having fun...hihi..

welcome death_haebum

I hope to spend good time in this JREF ..
good luck ,itashimashite to Hajimashite.

Japan hohum

From the Bahamas, never thought of posting before now, but here I am, and I'm posting. Hello everyone, would like to go to Japan, but as yet, can't afford it, what's one to do?

Back
Top Bottom