What's new

Message boards

alan

後輩
20 Nov 2013
I am looking for any message board that covers Aomroi City area that I could use to find someone. If that is even possible in Japan. I found one below but I can not figure out how to create an account to even try to post something. The link below is a translated page form the site so that could be part of the problem.

Google Translate

Thanks...

Hum... OK, I guess it must be the link that spooked everyone. This site is bakusai.com, when I used Google translate it looks odd.
If somebody could take a look at it for me and post if it might be usable to look for someone or not. Also how to create an account, that would be awesome!

Thanks Alan

The link you posted is for Aomori prefecture. Aomori city is here: 青森市雑談掲示板|爆サイ.com東北版
People are informally chatting about all kinds of things there, so I suppose you could try.

The board doesn't require you to create an account - you can click スレ作成 (create thread) straight away.

However, if you couldn't even find how to create a thread, how do you intend on making your post? You're not thinking of using Google Translate EN -> JP, are you?

Thanks for the info.
I would likely ask one of my daughter in laws cousins write it and or post it. I wanted to figure it out before I go to them to and drop it on them. Then find out the site is for something completely different.
Thanks again Alan

Thanks for the info.
I would likely ask one of my daughter in laws cousins write it and or post it. I wanted to figure it out before I go to them to and drop it on them. Then find out the site is for something completely different.
Thanks again Alan

If you have Japanese-capable relatives, then why not ask them to find a suitable place to begin with?

How did you make out on the search you were conducting a couple of years ago?

Back
Top Bottom