2 Jun 2021
Please I need help to confirm the legitimacy of this company below:
MEDIC PHAMA PRODUCTS PTD LTD,
8F KDX Nagoya Sakae Building 5-3, 4,
Sakae Naka-ku, Nagoya Aichi,
460-0008 JAPAN.
Tel +81-6-6321-5082
Fax +81-6-6321-5088

The web site looks highly suspicious: MEDIC PHAMA PRODUCTS PTD LTD – Improving Health Care With Advance Technology

1. Japanese company, yet no Japanese web page??
2. social media links that only go to the social media sites, not accounts for this company
3. career/jobs page that only says to contact them if you want a job
4. almost no web presence despite the fact that they say they have opened facilities in the UK and New York. Yet no news about this anywhere but their web page.
5. the names of their CEO and Board of Directors don't look like real Japanese names.
etc.

LOL yeah super basic wordpress site with bad stock images and meaningless sales copy. Linking "facebook" to facebook.com etc is a common for off-the-shelf wordpress themes that were hastily customized/left unfinished/didn't care enough. Worth pointing out that their "News" section has less than one post per year, with their last post in 2018. And "Dr. Kato Kimura," a fake name, definitely didn't win the 2017 IEEE award they claim: IEEE Medal for Innovations in Healthcare Technology - Wikipedia

In fact, their board of director names are ALL last names :LOL: it would be like saying my name is "Smith Johnson" or "Vasquez Castro," or "Balogun Nwankwo;" It's what someone who doesn't really know or care would make up to trick other people who didn't know any better. Reminds me of this gem:
DLU93IBX0AMiuJr.jpg

Would definitely avoid this company, they aren't even trying very hard to pretend they're real.

That baseball thing looks suspiciously manufactured. Meaning, maybe they went out of their way to make sure they didn't represent real persons. Those names are just barely not real names. Chamgerlain instead of Chamberlain for example.

That baseball thing looks suspiciously manufactured. Meaning, maybe they went out of their way to make sure they didn't represent real persons. Those names are just barely not real names. Chamgerlain instead of Chamberlain for example.
oh yeah it's less that they were just making up names, and rather taking actual names and just changing one or two letters for the most part. This site's clearly fake names just reminded me of that old meme.

Officially raised to "scam".

Another give-away: no Japanese language section nor any .co.jp site. Hey you scammers, do your homework.

Also, it's partly knocked off from here:

Aparantly, i have been flowing with them and kinda looking real.
out of curiosity, i thought to search about them further and i discovered this page.
would just have to thread cautiously henceforth.

If this is the case I have to refrain from doing anything with them.
They asked me to confirm on the Goshenite and send them a quotation giving me all their requirements.

Be careful when disclosing some vital information about yourself

Back
Top Bottom