What's new

E-rize Co., Ltd

sbarkan

Registered
26 May 2021
I am looking to do business with a Japanese company, however, I am really struggling in verifying them to ensure they are genuine.
Company name: E-rize Co., Ltd
20-2, Udagawacho | Shibuya-ku, Tokyo | 150-0042, Japan
Mobile +818037266999 | www.e-rizeco.com

on their website i found another info:
Address: S:1-chome-14-12 Sugamo, Toshima City,Tokyo 17-0002,Japan.
Email:[email protected]
Japan office Phone:81-36-8121251
UK office Phone:81-80-37266999

I need to check they are registered, their financial history etc

Could anyone help me find out how to do that please????

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I am looking to do business with a Japanese company, however I am really struggling in verifying them to ensure they are genuine.

Could anyone help me find out how to do that please????

File removed

Last edited by a moderator:
The first address leads to a dept store. The second address leads to an apartment building w/ shops on the ground floor.

The domain name was registered in China.

I didn't look at the web site that closely.
But the Facebook link on their page goes to this seemingly random Japanese person by the name of Erize.
the "UK Office" phone number is a Japanese number.

It all looks very suspicious to me.

Thanks for your great answer.
How can i check the attached company registration document?

I agree with @mdchachi's assessment: definitely dubious, with an unprofessional, incomplete website full of broken links and images.

Their Facebook page links to an inactive private FB account, and their Twitter account does not even exist.

I couldn't find any entry on the website of the National Tax Agency, neither by name nor by corporate number.

I have attached the extracted text of the PDF file you attached earlier (in case you want to copy and paste and/or translate it).

File removed

Last edited:
I am looking to do business with a Japanese company, however I am really struggling in verifying them to ensure they are genuine.

I already had experience dealing with scammers and this led to serious financial consequences. I didn't want to get into a similar situation again, so my advice to those who think they are being deceived is to be extremely careful. If something does not feel right, leave it alone. Exercise due diligence before sharing any personal information. Don't let anyone talk you into anything. Moreover, if something like this did happen, then it is important to remember that you can apply at fit my money and this can help you cope with unforeseen financial losses. Stay aware of your surroundings and do not let anyone talk you into anything.

I'm not sure what you will read, but I want to say that you are definitely lucky that you had someone to ask for advice. A few years ago I was ordering parts from Japan and came across a company that offered original parts at a very nice price. I found the address, website and googled the information and found a couple of positive reviews. In correspondence, the manager actively suggested ordering a lot in order to save on shipping, but I decided to order only one item. The result is obvious. I lost several hundred dollars, but gained the experience that I now follow - to order anything only in official stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom