What's new

master degree in computer system

aska

後輩
19 Jul 2008
hi verybody...IN the end .i find this forum . i` want to make a master degree in japan .in computer system so personaly i hear about AISU university and TOYOHASHI university as good university for teaching computer system . so i would like to know if this`s true and how cost studie in japan in public university, because seriously i entred to many sites for university and i saw that studie in mastre degree cost betwee 5000$ and 6000$ .so i think before, that studie so expensive in japan but in reel it`s normal ...and it`s better to learn in japanees language or in english language
and finaly how cost japanees language if i will make my master in japanees language.....thanks in advance for alll information and advice ..

Well if you can get the Monbukagakusho scholarship (which you can see has been pretty heavily discussed on this board), then it won't cost anything to get your master's degree at one of those schools.
In order to get a master's you must take some courses, and chances are that those courses will only be offered in Japanese, so you should work on that either way.
If your English is good enough to communicate and your professor also speaks English, it's possible that your research activities can mainly be done in English.

By the way, for a number of reasons, I think it can be a bit harder to get into a Japanese university without going the Monbukagakusho scholarship route, so I would encourage you to look into that. Also, work on both your English and Japanese; in order to get the scholarship you must display a certain level of proficiency in one or the other.

Hope that helps!

Well if you can get the Monbukagakusho scholarship (which you can see has been pretty heavily discussed on this board), then it won't cost anything to get your master's degree at one of those schools.
seriously this first time i know about the Monbukagakusho scholarship .what this means ...and why i must to get it ?
In order to get a master's you must take some courses, and chances are that those courses will only be offered in Japanese, so you should work on that either way.
thesee couse are for what ? if i already have my ingeneer degree in english

By the way, for a number of reasons, I think it can be a bit harder to get into a Japanese university without going the Monbukagakusho scholarship route
i already find that same university offring master degree in my speciality so i think this`s need only to apply to this university and if i`m admissed i will directly fly to japan sooo what`s here the Monbukagakusho scholarship and seriously i can`t understand for what ?

dblbstrd is saying that you may have problems with finance. Japanese universities are costly and Monbukagakusho scholarship pays for all the fees plus provides you with a free Japanese course.

he's also saying that some master's degrees may require high Japanese proficiency so you should be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom