What's new

Mail order husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husbando

後輩
23 Apr 2021
Hello there!
I would love to seduce a Japanese virgin of the same age as me, said so it seems a western story in imitation of oriental culture but instead I am persuaded really and not for a mediocre fantasy. I discarded a Saudi Arabian lady for religious matter (did the king make it illegal?); I know that those two countries are totally different unless Europeans called them both <<Asian>> (do really exist a Asia?!), but on many blogs they are descripted similarly especially about women condition!
searching the internet I learned about Japanese migrant wives but it seems impure to me; I unfortunately or fortunately am very different from the typical Japanese lady molester (which one? the lady will decide!).
I want to be a migrant husband, but it's not a movie for adults! I will be maintained by the lady by virtue of civil union recognized, obtaining residence permit.
what should i do?

I have a lot of worries and I'm running away from a situation that is embarrassing to say the least: I grew up in a family with very serious psychiatric problems, especially my mother, who I think is a puppet animated by a paranormal third person while the others have a semblance of humanity; I was raised with spiritist harassment but now I declare myself an atheist but it's strange. I received no education or health care such as legally prescribed vaccines.
Now I am guilted by people, can't find contract work and have no how-to.

However I did not choose to get married because of this but because of loneliness and spiritual dryness, yes I believe marriage is a true spiritual union (even though I am not Shinto) white of course but not black!

Why did I say those things?
Because I wonder why the educated, shinto white believer, (moralist?), modern ed emancipated but not a western feminist, psychophysically healthy but perhaps superstitious lady should like me. Will I have to hide my ethnic origins? Will I be appreciated only for my bodybuilder's appearance?

Of course I don't know her but I already think of her often, and the happy life together! Is it fantasy or true?

I can already imagine an old-fashioned international matrimonial agency very different from some erotic dating websites, but that uses the internet to communicate, will there be one that registers migrant husbands?
Is a lady interested in this transgressive?
Will I make a bad impression when the lady is proposed by videoconference, will I say awkward words?

At first I thought somebody is testing an A.I. chatbot but this seems too unreal for that to be the case.

Anyway if you want to move to Japan on a spousal visa then you need to find a spouse. But you knew that already. ;) Good luck.

yikes... there's uh, a lot to unpack here.

You can skirt a lot of requirements by getting married and having a spouse visa, but you might have trouble entering the country if you haven't had any vaccinations. No education or job skills? I would work on remedying that... How do you expect to support your family? How do you support yourself?

How exactly do you think you can hide your ethnic origins from anyone, let alone your prospective wife? It looks like you only speak Italian, and are using google translate to post here. Your only option if you hope to have a relationship with a Japanese woman is to find one who speaks your language, and is perhaps obsessed with Italy to the point of hoping to bag an Italian man (in the same way you're fantasizing about a Japanese bride)... In this way, there's a good chance that they would be looking to escape Japan themselves, and have romantic ideas about moving to Italy, rather than sponsoring you to come live in Japan.

This narrows things down quite a bit, and there is probably no such service to help connect you with such a woman. Also, your requirements give me pause, to say the least. You may as well marry an anime character, but they can't sponsor your visa: Marry Your Favorite Character Online

If you're trying to escape an unhealthy home life, I applaud you. But I would caution you that while it's an alluring fantasy, there's a lot of problems with what you're asking for here.

why do you think I'm so wrong? no, you can't work without how-to, you can't be a precarious waiter with very but very flexible hours and paid as a courtesy without welfare.
I don't want to marry a westernized Asian woman but I will be able to speak basic English although I'm helping myself with an automatic translator (but not the Google monster... by the way, is there room for it in Japan? let's hope not!).
I've always been the object of gender discrimination: now I want - contrary to my ethical principles - to become a migrant lesbian wife: it won't be necessary to reassign the gender and I'll only have to wear female kimono; if I'll be transgressive I feel like I'm already on my way! But I can still have legal marriage so.

At first I thought somebody is testing an A.I. chatbot but this seems too unreal for that to be the case.

Anyway if you want to move to Japan on a spousal visa then you need to find a spouse. But you knew that already. ;) Good luck.
why people consider me a bot? somebody other told me that I use weird language. why?

why do you think I'm so wrong? no, you can't work without how-to, you can't be a precarious waiter with very but very flexible hours and paid as a courtesy without welfare.
I don't want to marry a westernized Asian woman but I will be able to speak basic English although I'm helping myself with an automatic translator (but not the Google monster... by the way, is there room for it in Japan? let's hope not!).
I've always been the object of gender discrimination: now I want - contrary to my ethical principles - to become a migrant lesbian wife: it won't be necessary to reassign the gender and I'll only have to wear female kimono; if I'll be transgressive I feel like I'm already on my way! But I can still have legal marriage so.
200.gif

Honestly, I do not have the slightest clue what this thread is about.... but Frank, that doll sure is lifelike! :oops:

you must say why you are disturbed by my post, and if it violated a rule of this virtual community.
I want to correct my mistake because I have been banned from at least five forums this week alone obviously without motivation. in my state, civil guarantees also cover pseudonym (including therefore virtual identities); I want to be socially reintegrated.

I'm thinking what is the offense....
invalidating psychic syndromes to the limit with black spiritual contacts (they exist in the anthropology of southern Italy and how!)?
am I an atheist?
do i look fake and/or have an immature/short language?
I am effeminate?
do not give me work?

why people consider me a bot? somebody other told me that I use weird language. why?
You said yourself that you are using a non-Google translator. Google is not perfect but it's still best translator available.
You seem like a bot because (1) your words, sentences and phrasing are very odd and (2) your content is very odd.
I'm still not convinced you're not a bot. Next time include your original (Italian?) too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom