What's new

Lucifer Luscious Violenoue

haha true =D but... sometimes... they can get kinda boring... perhaps thats y halfway through, she always undresses herself =P HAHHAHA

hi everybody =) , I love J-rock but i don't know so mutch bands does someone want to tell me with ones I can look for?:)

Welcome! :joyful:
Well, if you look in the first several pages of this forum, there are some threads for individual bands /artists, which are all pretty popular with people on this forum obviously :p those are good ones to check out. :)

My own personal recommendations:
Lucifer Luscious Violenoue (as this thread is about her anyway! 👍 )
Kozi
MUCC
D'espairsRay
Dir en grey
Kagrra,
Penicillin
SID
RENTRER EN SOI
Kagerou
Eve of Destiny
Kra
D
Merry
The Back Horn
Malice Mizer
Lareine
Aikaryu
Balzac
GISM
Deathgaze
Deadman
Cocco

... I could go on and on........ 😌

HOWDY hikara =) welcome welcome!!! hahha yes.. kinsao pretty much listed a lot good bands =) you can look around at some of the threads but i warn u... u may become obsessed =) hahaha it should go out as a warning to all actually =P

I think her PVs are enjoyable enough... they are unique... almost like dreams... the repetitiveness... shaky camera... distorted images and angles... how you're not always sure what you are looking at... she just needs better recording materials... :D

hahaha i think so... its always fuzzy tho =P hahah thats probably y i dont like it so much... but they are pretty interesting =)

i wonder wat shes been up to? she hasnt made any music for quite awhile -_- anywho... heres a few pix

LuciferLusciousViolenoue23-1.jpg

LuciferLusciousViolenoue67-1.jpg

LuciferLusciousViolenoue88-1.jpg

i like this pic too =) haha i love her clothes 👍

heheh its just one girl =D not guy... sure gimmi a bit... ill get it to ya =)

heres one of her pvs... hahahah its one of my favorite songs... this was the one with her laying there with her shirt open... haha yes... very flat chested =P

they actually have a few of her pvs on youtube... that was kinda shocking to me? hahaahah since i was the first one to upload a lareine pv -_- i always thought lareine was more well known than lucifer =P but... i dunno

haha yea... theres a lot of discussion going on bout whether she is japanese or not... but she is?? at least... her nationality is 100% japanese? but... i think... there were stuff saying that when she was little, she did spend time in england and france and how some ppl mistakened her to be european... which wouldnt surprise me... =P

hahahha but i recall reading something she said about...never having dyed her hair before? i dont think thats really true =P hahah there are photoshoots with her and blue hair? but hey... i dunno

Last edited:
hahahaha color shampoo? thats the first ive heard of =P but... i dunno... i heard... she looks really asian in real life.. she has the small eyes and the japanese look? so *shrug* i guess she has a really good makeup artist... or... she just natually doesnt look japanese in photos

I wante dto know if anybody has a translation to the song scissor hands? Its a little hard for me to understand everything shes saying so some help would be much welcomed .... :(

scissor hands?? i dont recall her having a song called scissor hands? my goodness -_- am i missing a song from my collection or am i just being stupid -_- *run off to go find for hide*

hahhaa would you mind pm-ing me that song... ill try to see wehther its mislabled... or if i dont have it =(

I have that song. It is the correct title. Unfortunately I have no translation... there maybe be one at that awesome LLV fansite... *does a hop, skip, and a jump to check for you*

wait... you need a translation or romanization?

Not even kanji... if someone can find kanji of it I could attempt it... ^^;;;

I shall have to track harder fellow savage hunter... haha.

Back
Top Bottom