What's new

Looking for low-to-mid price level clothing store around Tokyo

hiverloon

先輩
23 Aug 2015
As winter is coming I need to have proper winter gears ready now such as jacket and down. There is already one, UNIQLO, in mind but I want more options as UNIQLO's fashion is rather plain. I would say my budget is 18.000 JPY. I know I can't expect to have decent designs within that range that's why I just want other clothing stores which are slightly higher in price range than UNIQLO's. So, can someone suggest me which clothing stores in Tokyo I should pay a visit?

Are you serious? 18.000 is what you call low to mid range? Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I would have no trouble finding a nice jacket for that price. Just avoid the boutique stores.

Anyway, check ZARA, Forever 21, Aeon shoppings malls and the like. You can also look online first and then visit some shops.

Are you serious? 18.000 is what you call low to mid range? Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I would have no trouble finding a nice jacket for that price. Just avoid the boutique stores.

Anyway, check ZARA, Forever 21, Aeon shoppings malls and the like. You can also look online first and then visit some shops.
I am also a male but is that too high to qualify as mid range?
I already did some online searches and those with attractive design usually fall above 25.000 JPY that's why I consider prices below that to be of mid and low levels. But I think I have fallen for boutiques as you mentioned. Thanks anyway I will check your recommendations.

Oh man you are my pocket saver. After a quick look at those store's webpage to find out their price range and design, I can quickly figure out that I was completely mistaken that I couldn't afford to look moderately fashionable with that budget I mentioned. I must have looked at boutiques sites before. I have only been here less than two months so please forgive my lack of common sense about prices.

Oh man you are my pocket saver. After a quick look at those store's webpage to find out their price range and design, I can quickly figure out that I was completely mistaken that I couldn't afford to look moderately fashionable with that budget I mentioned. I must have looked at boutiques sites before. I have only been here less than two months so please forgive my lack of common sense about prices.
No shame in that my friend. Asking for help is to some extent what this site is meant for.

If you're really budget-conscious there are also a fair number of second-hand stores in Tokyo. I'm a girl so can't give the best recommendations for you but I sometimes go to "Chicago" or "Kinji" in Harajuku for example. I've had a couple of great finds. You could just google for thrift stores in your area.

If you're really budget-conscious there are also a fair number of second-hand stores in Tokyo. I'm a girl so can't give the best recommendations for you but I sometimes go to "Chicago" or "Kinji" in Harajuku for example. I've had a couple of great finds. You could just google for thrift stores in your area.
Thank you for your suggestions. Actually when it comes to clothing I always try to avoid second hands for hygiene reason.

Back
Top Bottom