What's new

Wanted Looking for a business partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinah

Registered
15 Sep 2017
Hello! I am sorry but I think this is not related to this thread because this is about business matter but I would still like to try. I am a Filipino and I started a business in seafood. Now I am interested in exporting seafood especially lobster, black tiger prawn and any other seafood to Japan. So is there anyone who knows someone or if you are a owner of a seafood restaurant maybe you want me to be your supplier of seafood for your restaurant. I really want to do this business and I am very passionate about it.

Hello! I am sorry but I think this is not related to this thread because this is about business matter but I would still like to try. I am a Filipino and I started a business in seafood. Now I am interested in exporting seafood especially lobster, black tiger prawn and any other seafood to Japan. So is there anyone who knows someone or if you are a owner of a seafood restaurant maybe you want me to be your supplier of seafood for your restaurant. I really want to do this business and I am very passionate about it.
Can i have your email adress to contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom