What's new

Looking back at the news 2005

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
It's the beginning of January, a new start of the year, and some people want to change things in their life's.

Before looking forward, I think you should always look back, at things that happen in your own life, and at what's happening around you.

So let's look back at the news from 2005. what moment(s) do you remember, did it made you laugh ( I don't want to make a thread with all sad news, because i think all the news papers are always full of sad news, because good news is No news many times.) or made you cry, think deep, etc.

The thing that made me sad were without thinking deep:
the Katerina hurricane, how many people died, and all things around it.
the earthquake in Afghanistan, that made thousands of people homeless, not knowing if they can survive this winter.
Terror in London

one of the crazy things that happen was the woman who locked her daughter for over 10 years in the house, read more in here

Fun news... please help me, because I actually can't think of fun news... ow well there is one, the dutch princes got a baby this year, and dutch students won the World Solar Challenge in Australia.

well guys lets review the news of last year!

I agree with you on the lists of 'sad' things. Terrible.

I moved to Japan - that's a good thing.
Funny ( in a look back and laugh sort of way ) - Someone in New Zealand threatened to fly a plane into Auckland's 'skytower' but failed and crashed into Auckland harbour somewhere.

That's crazy about the woman locking her daughter in the house.

Back
Top Bottom