What's new

Long lost penpal

LovisafromSweden

Registered
4 Feb 2022
Hi,
I had a penpal from Japan in 2000, and I recently found an old letter from her that made me want to try to find her online. But I don't know how to do it.
I have her name (Hiroko Yamazaki), her old adress (xx xxxx, Koshi ga ya - shi, Saitama-ken 343-0045, Japan) and info of where she went to school (Towa University), her old phone number (0489 75 xxxx) and I think she's born 1982-1983.
Can someone help me, or maybe just point me in the right direction?

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the house number and telephone number since it's their personal information.
Yamazaki family still lives at the same address, and they still use the same phone number. Thus, you might be able to contact her by sending a letter to them. I've sent the name who lives there now via PM. Good luck!

I removed the house number and telephone number since it's their personal information.
Yamazaki family still lives at the same address, and they still use the same phone number. Thus, you might be able to contact her by sending a letter to them. I've sent the name who lives there now via PM. Good luck!
How are you able to research who lives at a particular address? Is there a web site where this information is available?

I used Google Map and an on-line telephone book site. The former shows that they lives there at least until March 2021, and the latter gives me the householder's name.

Back
Top Bottom