What's new

Let see the color of flowers

This Is So Great!!!

Maybe all the members should take us on a camera tour of their home! It sure is nice to have something new & different on the Forum for all to enjoy. Thanks again for sharing.

Frank :)

Frank D. White said:
Maybe all the members should take us on a camera tour of their home! It sure is nice to have something new & different on the Forum for all to enjoy. Thanks again for sharing.

I completely agree!! Isn't this the most beautiful and enjoyable tour?! :)

demdalat2004 said:
To Satori:

Thanks you Satori, the camera is the big thing that I ever dream of when I was young. I was grown up from the village (this should be another thread to show my village). So, anyway, I had it. If you have free time, let go to my city...

What a wonderful and beautiful tour!! I noticed that there is a photo of the back of a Kwan Yin statue. I'm attaching a photo for you at the bottom of this post of a photo created by some people I know of a Kwan Yin statue. I think it's very beautiful.

I even visited your web site. It's not in English, but I was able to view all of your beautiful flowers. Wonderful!! I can't say enough what a good photographer you are!! Have you thought of displaying your photos on some photography web sites? Here are a few that I know of where you can set up photo albums for free. The last two even have forums so that others can discuss and critique your photos:

Webshots - Wallpaper / Screen Savers

Photo.net - Where Photographers Inspire Each Other

Learning about the world through photography | TrekEarth

People would love your photos, I'm sure!!

:)

oh you are so right Satori! What a beautiful tour! I wish I could smell those roses too...

Demdalat2004- You rose photos brings back memories of walking through my Grandad's garden. He loved roses and grew many kinds. Now my Mother continues the tradition. Thank you so much for posting such beatiful photos. You certainly have a talent for catching the beauty of nature on camera.

To Satori:
I will see the photo website

To nzueda:
Welcome to Dalat, you will smell the roses...

Continue our tour...

and

and

and

Oh my goodness, these are just gorgeous!! Thank you for the tour thus far, and I look forward to the rest of the tour!! 👍

Frank D. White said:

YEE HAAAAAA!!!! Who wants to take a tour of SIN CITY??!!?? WHEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ant

can you airmail me some of those beautiful roses!!!! I have a girl that I want to give them to. and then i can say "the most awesome forum guy ever that lives in vietnam sent these to me specially by airmail because I think you are so beautiful and deserving of these flowers and I wanted to give them to you cause I love you very much". She would cry man pleasssseeee! i'll even get a photo of the moment for you! lol

To Satori: our city is small, but it has alot of flowers.

To antantrevolution: Yeah, I am waiting for your pictures

To jieshi :
I am trying to ask the airmail service and will answer you as soon as posible. we also have DHL service, but its cost much. I am trying to looking for partners can deliver our roses in Japan and somewhere.

Ah, this day, I was joined to the my friend wedding

and

and

Satori said:
OMG, those are absolutely beautiful! What beautiful arrangements!! 👍

I agree! Beautiful flowers!! I like watching different flowers, however, I must admit flowers are something I know least about....I know what a tulip, carnation, sun flower and a rose look like. :LOL: And maybe I can name a few more, but then--I am in an unknown territory here...

Nice pictures!!

Wow, those are beautiful!! And again, your photography is just wonderful! You really have a good eye for it!! :) 👍

I agree!!! oh and thanks for asking airmail! you really are the best!!! seriously everybody (not on these forums) is like "oh ikebana this and ikebana that" man your rose look better than most ikebana I have seen!!!! You are really good with your arrangements! (please note I still do really like ikebana but these roses kick some serious rear)

Hi all my friends, I am sorry for a long time not post any flower. I have got sick since last week. Now go back to the topic, I want to introduce the orchilds in my garden.

dialan028-1.jpg

dialan027-1.jpg

dialan026-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Welcome Back!!!!

I was worried you had given up on us. There are some of us here who really enjoy beauty and your photos. Thank you again for taking the time to share!

Frank

👍 👍 👍

demdalat2004 said:
Hi all my friends, I am sorry for a long time not post any flower. I have got sick since last week. Now go back to the topic, I want to introduce the orchilds in my garden.[/IMG]
Yes, those orchids are really very beautiful! I really like the yellow one as well 👍
Hope you get better soon.

@frank: A yellow dancing ant with sunglasses? ☝ I wonder what comes next...

Back
Top Bottom